Drive By

Emilia POV
This is the second "Wrong Turn" Ace has taken but every time I ask what's wrong he just asks me a question about myself. I look in the mirror and notice care following us I look at Ace who's jaw is clenched and his knuckles are turning white from gripping the steering wheel to hard. I take one of his hand and put it to my lips kissing it.

He instantly calms while I mentally scream excitedly about the affect I have on him. "My favorite color is purple" I say answering his question. He smile at me before speeding the car up taking more turns. "Someone's following us" he says finally admitting it and I smile widely. "Awesome where's the guns" I say rubbing my hands together.

"Your the only women I know that finds that awesome princess" Ace says chuckling and I shrug. "Back to the guns" I say rubbing my hands together evilly again. "Lift up the back seats" he says and I lift them up revealing all types of guns. "Aww fuck we might just be best friends" I say to the guns kissing one and grabbing a ak 47.

I open the sky roof and pop my head out and they start shooting. "Die fuckers!" I shout shooting at the car in back of us I shoot the driver straight in the head. The car skids off the road and I stick my head back in I dig in the back and grab to hand guns and cock them. "Ace I'm about to do something absolutely insane" I say and I tap both my sneakers turning on the magnets I've been working on let's just hope they work.

I lift my whole body out the car and jump on to another. I kill three guys in the car and then the driver I take control of the wheel and move it closer to the other car. I jump on top of the car and jump back to another car before the car crashes into the other sending them flying off the road. I kill everyone in the car I'm standing on and I see 5 more cars coming and I do I backflip back onto Aces car and slide in.

"That was fucking crazy" I say the adrenaline pumping that was the one of the most exciting things I've ever done. "That was fucking reckless you could have been killed" he scolds me making a sharp turn. "Well it was fun stop being a..." I say then I see a car pull up to Aces side. I grab the gun and straddle Aces lap. "Are you trying to fuck me while we're in a high speed chase" Ace says chuckling and I roll my eyes.

"Oh please just drive" I say and he puts his chin on my shoulder so he can see the road. I open his window and shoot at the car next to us and they shoot back. I shoot two guys but I miss the driver dang it I'm out. "I don't think we're gonna make it out alive we're surrounded" I say grabbing and new clip and cocking the gun.

I kill the driver of the car on Aces side and they skid off the road and are hit by another car. Ace looks at me blankly and we start to drift. "Eyes on the road!" I say and he snaps back to the road. "Look out!" I yell but it's to late and the car hits the passengers side of our car and were sent tumbling down the huge hill and Ace hold my head and my waist like a seat belt.

We crash into the middle of the lake below us and sink down to the bottom. I open Ace door and swim out and he follows I swim to the top but Ace pulls me back down. He points to his eyes then to the top of the water and I nod in understanding. He swims to the top and looks around before pulling me up with him and I take in a breath.

We swim all the way to shore and we crawl to the ground and I lay flat on my back breathing heavy. "W...weapons" I say pointing to the bag and Ace nods breathing heavily on his back too. "Russian mafia" Ace says regaining his composure. "Those fuckers" I say breathing less heavily. I get to my feet stretching out my arms soon enough Ace is on his feet too.

The sudden sound of lightning makes me jump and it starts pouring. "Well where to?" I say crossing my arms and looking at Ace. "I know where we are this way" Ace says walking off and I follow him as rains pours on our heads which makes my hair stick to my face. I just had to wear a skirt and a  crop top didn't I, I need warmth I'm so cold.

I walk closer to Ace  and duck my head under his arm nuzzling into his side. We walk for about an hour until we reach a small cabin in the middle of the woods. "Where are we?" I ask Ace and he opens the door and we walk in. "A cabin" he says and I remove myself from his side rolling my eyes. "I know that but I meant do you own this place?" I ask and he raises and eyebrow at me.

I walk back outside and walk to a tree I slice the branches and pick them all up. I walk back to the cabin and go in carrying the branches with me. I walk to the fire place and think. "Yeah I do own it" Ace says and I nod its a nice cabin very modern. "Do you have matches or a lighter?" I ask Ace who's shivering just like me. "No" he says and I sigh looks like we're doing this the old fashioned way.

I rub a stick on another and I see sparks so I blow on it igniting a fire. I throw some more branches in it and the fire grows bigger. I hear shuffling behind and I see Ace stripping out of his clothes and I turn back. "What are you doing?!" I ask and I hear more shuffling. "Taking off the wet clothes take off yours or your gonna get sick" Ace says and I scowl of course. I take off my crop top and my skirt leaving me in my lacy red undergarments.

"Fuck" I hear Ace groan behind me and I smirk to myself knowing exactly why he said that. I move closer to the fire and Ace comes next to me. "I'm still cold" I say rubbing my arms trying to create friction. He opens his arms and I sit between his legs leaning my back against his chest with his arms around me.

"Isn't this a nice way to end the day" I say and Ace chuckles. "I suppose" he says and I snuggle more into him going to sleep.