Staying in

Emilia POV
I wake up feeling very...happy I have no idea why. I look at Ace and he's awake how is he always awake before me! I roll out his arms and go into the bathroom I take a shower brush my teeth and throw my hair up into a ponytail I haven't trained in a while. I put on a black sports bra with black shorts.

I walk out the bathroom and Ace is laying on his back with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed

I walk out the bathroom and Ace is laying on his back with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. I walk over and lay on his chest. "Do you have a gym here?" I asks because he's impossible ripped I bet $1,000 that there's a gym in all his houses. "Yes" He says without opening his eyes. "Take me to it" I say shaking him a little so he opens his eyes but he doesn't. "No" he says wrapping his arms around me tightly so there is no way I can escape. "Why not?" I ask him with a small glare not like he can see it. "I want you to stay here" he says and I use my hands to open his blue eyes. "Hello blue eyes" I say and he chuckles softly. "Take me to the gym pleaseeee" I say looking at him with the best puppy dog eyes ever. He groans and gets up going into the bathroom. He comes back out with only shorts on and walks towards me so his back is facing me. "Hop on princess" he says and I hop on his back. He arranges me on his back and walks out the room and all the way to the basement. He turns on the light and there's a full gym down here. "I'm gonna use you for my workout" he says with a smirk on his face and I'm immediately confused. I'm confused until I'm being used for his bench press. He does 50 of those then he sits ya on the floor with him in sit up position and me in front of him. Every time he comes up he kisses me I'm enjoying this workout and I'm not even doing anything. He does 30 of those which meant 30 kisses for your girl over here. "Wrap yourself on my front like a monkey" he says so I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He starts doing chin ups wow he's strong but I wanna do my own workout. After 40 of those he finally lets go of the bar and falls to his feet. "Are you done I gotta woke out too?" I say and he nods so I let go of him. First I do 30 push-ups and Ace does 40 with me sitting on his back he's a show off. Then I run some miles on the treadmill after that I do my favorite part the punching bag. I wrap my hands up and start punching the bag. There not soft punches but they aren't full strength either if it was full strength the bag would be on the floor right now. I start kicking the bag until I finally need to catch my breath. I turn to see Ace doing suicide drills there so extra and to much work so it's something that I definitely won't participate in. After our workout I make us both breakfast we earned it after such a good workout. "What else should we do today besides shower I stick" I say and Ace chuckles. "We can do whatever you want to do" he says and I think about it. "I wanna blow this place up" I say and he nods wow he's really gonna let me blow this place up. "Your really gonna let me blow this place up?" I ask him and he nods. "I don't really wanna blow this place up but by any chance do you have any chemicals here?" I ask and he surprisingly nods. "This was a surprise but I forgot I got a lab for you here" he say opening a door and I gasp. It's beautiful chemicals and computer with robots and all types of things. There's everything you'd possibly need in a lab. This is just so beautiful! I turn around and hug Ace tightly. "Thank you so much" I say giving him a big kiss. I run to all the chemicals and put on some gloves, goggles and a lab coat this is gonna be good. I mix different chemicals before stirring it up so it's a light green now I hope this works. I grab a fake bunny that was here for some reason. I pour the liquid on the bunny and it turns pink hm that's not what was supposed to happen it was supposed to...
BOOM
The bunny explodes and guts go everywhere oh my gosh the bunny was REALLL!!!! (NO BUNNIES WERE HURT IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING THIS!) That wasn't supposed to happen the bunny was supposed to be fake! I can clone the bunny and everything will be fine. But it didn't even work how I wanted it to either. The bunny was supposed to blow up instantly not turn pink then blow up I wonder why it even turned pink though did I use to much of one of the chemicals? Oh wait no I don't the chemical just burned off its fur then killed it. I look at Ace who laughs at me probably because I'm covered in guts and I have a confused face on. Hmm this is progress though maybe if I...yeah yeah that'll definitely work. I grab another chemical and add a drop of that to it. This should make an acid string enough to melt steel. I pour a little drop on the floor and it instantly seeps through. Hmm good good now maybe Ace will let me bring this home so I can splash it on somebody. "Ace can I bring this home with us please" I say with puppy dog eyes and he hesitantly nods. "Don't let it spill on my jet though" he says and I nod. I'm totally gonna splash this on his receptionist. "Why would you splash it on my receptionist?" He asks laughing and I just now realized I said that out loud. "Meh she just seems like a good target" I say and he laughs leaving the lab. I play with different chemicals until I accidentally electrocute myself sending my hair standing up like Albert Enstine and black ash on my face. I leave the lab that's now filled with smoke and I go upstairs into the bedroom. Ace looks at me and bites his lip I can tell he's trying not to laugh. "Are you okay princess?" He says and I scoff at his attempt not to laugh. "Just let it out" I say stomping into the bathroom and all I hear is the sound of his laughter. I close the door and shower washing the ash off my face and sleeking me hair back down. I get out the shower and put on a white tank top with black shorts. I walk out and get into bed next to Ace who pulls me into his arms. "No more messing with chemicals with super vision" he says and I slap his arm playfully and he laughs. After a while I drift off to sleep.