Movie Day

Emilia POV
It's our last day in Hawaii! I can't say that I won't miss it here it's so beautiful and peaceful in Hawaii. I can't lie I also love getting all of Aces attention. Right now me and Ace are in a heated make out session how'd we get to that you asks well I'll tell you.
Flashback
I wake up and get into the shower finally I'm up before Ace! After my shower I put on a bra with some shorts. I walk out the bathroom and put on some sneakers I've decided to take a walk on the beach. I walk along the beach for an hour until I decide its time to go back to the mansion. I open the door and I'm faced with a pissed off Ace uh oh. "Where the hell did you go?! You went out without me wearing that!" Ace yells at me and I gulp. "I took a walk" I say and he chuckles is that a good thing? "You took a walk?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah I took a walking along..." I say but I'm cut off by him glaring daggers at me. "Fucking hell Emilia I was worried something happened to you and turns out you just took a fucking walk you could have woken me up" he yells stalking towards me and I walk backwards. Oh no he called me Emilia instead of princess I'm in deep shit aren't I? I continue to walk until my back hits the door. Ace grabs my waist and slams his lips into mine. That was not expected.
Flashback Over
He bites my lip harshly and I gasp giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. We kiss for what feels like an eternity until we finally pull apart. Now here we are breathing heavily as Ace stares into my eyes. "Next time you decide to "take a walk" without me knowing you'll be punished princess" he says rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb before walking away. I think... scratch that I know he's pissed at me for leaving. Now I have to think of a way to make it up to him I didn't think he'd get so mad. I go upstairs to the bedroom and there he is sitting on the bed looking out the window. I run over to him and straddle his lap giving him kisses and a big hug. "I'm sorry" I say and he looks at me with a serious expression. I kiss him one more time and he finally gives in wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me. "Don't leave like that again" he says and I nod. Ace lays back on the bed so I'm laying on his chest. "We gotta pack everything for the flight" I say and he hums obviously not caring. I sigh closing my eyes and letting myself relax I don't wanna leave. "Can we watch a movie?" I ask Ace and he nods. I skip I tot he bathroom and put on one of Aces shirts taking off my shorts so I'm nice and comfortable. I walk over to Ace and straddle his lap I give him a little peck on the lips before I hopped off his lap and ran out the room with him chasing behind me. I was running down the hall when arms wrapped around my waist lifting me off the ground and I squeal in surprise. He attack's my lips with kisses while i laugh at. There's no way this is the same guy that beat up and killed all those people. He's so...lovey he doesn't seem hostile at all...well before maybe a little but now that he kissing my cheek I think not. He starts walking down the stairs carrying me on his back I can definitely get used to this. He walks into the kitchen and places me on the counter. "I got ice cream" he says opening his freezer revealing all different types of ice cream! I may be in love. I hop off the counter and run to the freezer immediately taking out my favorite ice cream Vanilla! I get a large spoon and dig into the ice cream totally forget where I'm at. I stop eating and look at Ace who's looking at me. "Do you want some?" I say holding the spoon full of ice cream to him and he shakes his head. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asks and I think about it. What movie maybe suicide squad. "I wanna watch whatever you wanna watch" I say mostly because I have no idea what to watch and I don't want to put on a movie that he doesn't like. "Princess you can pick whatever movie you want to watch" he says and I smile at him chivalry isn't dead. "Can we watch suicide squad!" I say and Ace nods and scoops me into his arms. We go upstairs into the bedroom and Ace turns on the movies. We sit up against the headboard with Aces arm around my shoulders. This definitely a good way to spend our last day I Hawaii. Honestly I'm fine with anything as long as he is here with me man I sound sappy. This is disappointing just when I thought I was overall emotionless. Ace Martinez comes into my life and flips it all around. I can't say that I mind though.
~Hours Later~
We finally pack everything up and we get ready to leave. I shower and put on my favorite sweatshirt in this closet I've been wanting to wear it ever since I saw it. I pair it with a white skirt and white low top sneakers.

 I pair it with a white skirt and white low top sneakers

I brush my wavy black hair put it into a high ponytail. Ace grabs my hand and we walk out the mansion and get into the limo that drives us to the airport. I'm gonna miss this place mostly the ocean but New York awaits us. We get into the jet and it takes off a few minutes after we get in it. New York here we come