Kidnap pt.2

Ace POV
Here I am sneaking into her house it's small but that doesn't matter soon she'll live in a mansion. I walk into one room but she isn't there so I go to the next and there she is. She looks beautiful the moonlight is shining on her cute face god I sound like a wuss. I grab her into my arms and I immediately feel my heart flutter again I sound like a wuss. I walk out her house and into my limo yeah I didn't feel like driving. She squirms around in my arms laying her head on my chest. The limo starts moving and after 10 minutes we're in front of the mansion. I carry her inside would it be to overwhelming for her to sleep in my bed with me? Oh well I need her in my arms at all times so she's sleeping in my bed with me. I put her on the bed gently and she instantly cuddles into the covers as her hair falls on her face. I gently pull her hair away before I go into my closet and take everything off except my boxers. I put the boys in the dirty close and I gently get into bed next to her pulling her into my arms. She lays her head on my chest and I play with her hair until I fall asleep.

Emilia POV
~Next Day~
I wake up feeling comfortable and warm so I snuggle into the warmth more. I feel something tightening around me so I instantly open my eyes to see Sams brother sleeping with his arms wrapped around me. What. The. Fuck. I struggle to escape his tight hold that seems to get tighter whenever I move. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!" I scream and he awakens with a groan. "No screaming princess" he says flipping us over so we're on our sides and I'm buried into his chest. Is he insane?! "Let me go you perv!" I say trying to just away from him but he laughs at my attempts. "I'm gonna break every single bone in your body" I say lowly and he gives me a smirk. I bite his arm and he finally lets me go so I roll out the bed and onto my feet. I shoot him a deadly glare before running full speed out of his room. I run downstairs and into the dining room I'm guessing because Sam and two other people are sitting having breakfast. There chatter dies down and everyone turns to look at me. "Hey Sam bye Sam see you later" I say running full speed out the door I run in the direction of my house even though I'm not sure because this place isn't familiar. I run and run but I have no idea where I am or where I'm going. I stop running after 20 minutes to ask a girl who looks my age fit directions. "Hey where am I? How to I get to Jackson street?" I ask her and she looks taken back. "Gosh your absolutely gorgeous! Also it's 20 minutes that way" she says and I nod. "Thanks" I say before running in the direction she pointed me in. I finally get to my street and I dart into my house going straight towards my bedroom. I take a shower and put on a black skirt with a green top then I match it with some cute green sneakers.

I walk out my bathroom and grab all my usual weapons two knifes, 10 throwing stars, 2 guns and brass knuckles that look like there just accessories but they go with my outfit so why not

I walk out my bathroom and grab all my usual weapons two knifes, 10 throwing stars, 2 guns and brass knuckles that look like there just accessories but they go with my outfit so why not. Time to visit my brother the bastard thinks that just because he's a big cold business man he can't call his only sister. I order a Uber which takes me to the y'all building he owns along with the many others but this is the one he's at now. I walk into the building like I own the place because hell I do what I want. I get into the elevator and take it all the way to the top floor. I walk to his office while the receptionist yells at me about him being in a meeting and I don't have a fucking appointment. Like I need one hello I'm his sister! I walk into his office to see the last person I wanted to see Sam and his fucking brother! "Emilia" Emilio says with a slight glare this isn't the first time I walked in without permission. "Emilia?" Sam says and huff in annoyance. "How do you guys know each other?" Sam asks curiously and I shrug. "She's my baby sister" he says and I glare at him which makes him glare back. We continue glaring until we both break out laughing and I give him a hug. "I hate you" I say and he chuckles. "I hate you too" He says back. Yep that's how we show our love I don't really hate my brother I love him and I know he loves me too we just rather not say it. "He's your brother?!" Sam says and I nod I mean we look exactly the same it isn't hard to tell he's my brother. "You know he's a..." Sam starts but my brother cuts him off. "She knows she does most of that stuff" Sam says and I cross my arms. "What are you losers doing here" I say and Emilio glares at me in warning but I ignore him. "A meeting" Sams brother says looking at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him I really wanna break every bone in his body. Maybe even stab him a few times then I'll set his body on fire geez I'm getting excited thinking about it. "Well get out" I deadpanned and they nod getting up and leaving the office while Emilio looks shocked. "Let's have breakfast I'm hungry and not your type of hungry id rather eat food then somebody's face" I tease him and he growls in warning. Yeah I caught him kissing his P.A who's now his wife I wonder where she. "Where's Cherry?" I say using the nickname I gave her because when I caught them her cheeks were bright red also because she always smells like cherries so I call her Cherry. "She's at home she isn't feeling well" he says but I know he's lying call it sister intuition. "I know your lying but I'll let it slide now take me to breakfast" I say and he chuckles grabbing his coat. We walk to the elevator but I stop at the receptionist desk. "Your kindly fired pack up and leave" I say before getting on the elevator with Emilio. I wink at her before the door completely closes I hope she knows she actually is fired.