I dont like him

hey guys please read my notes at the end :)

"Did you sleep in his bed?"

"No," Thomas groaned as he tried to cover his flushed cheeks with his hands. The last thing he needed was everyone in the cafeteria seeing him blushing like the pathetic teenager he kinda was.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Stop asking about it!"

"But it's cute, you're having sleepovers."

"Just until my aunt gets back, or Deadpool is sure that the guys are gone."

"I wonder why they want to kill you anyway."

"Probably because I poked around in their business."

"Are you going back there after school?"

Thomas shrugged although he knew the answer was yes. He was scared of his apartment, scared that someone could possibly know his identity under the mask.

"You know you're gonna have to take it off to kiss him."

"What?!" Thomas snapped, feeling his cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"The mask, if you wanna kiss him you're going to have to let him see you."

"I don't want to kiss him!"

Teresa rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah okay, cause you totally don't get all flustered whenever he compliments you."

"I'm leaving," Thomas said as he picked up his tray and got up from the table. "You're officially the worst."

Teresa was failing to stifle her laughs. "Okay lover boy, I'll see you later."

Thomas dumped out his garbage before making a beeline for the bathroom. When he got there he locked himself in a stall and pushed his hair back from his face. His heart was pounding. He didn't like Deadpool, Teresa was crazy, but if Teresa was crazy why did he feel like he just ran a marathon? Thomas sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket, he smiled softly when he saw he had a text from a certain merc. Oh yeah, he'd gotten his phone number a few nights ago, in case the apartment was locked.

Deadpool: Minho's out tonight, I'll be back late, out fighting crime you know how it be. Locked the door but the windows open if you wanna swing that fine ass by ;)

Thomas huffed out a laugh as he typed back.

Spidey: thank you.

Deadpool: That mean you'll be over? Damn i knew you couldn't stay away.

Spidey: shut up.

Thomas let a breath out of his nose. He had a toothbrush in his bag, extra clothes and his computer. He planned on going right there from school. Thomas stared at his bag a little longer before letting a forceful breath out his nose.

Okay, maybe Deadpool just wasn't that bad.

_____

Newt sighed as his sword slid clean through the neck of the blubbering man. That just meant he'd have to clean the blood off it yet again.

"So is someone going to start talking or do I have to keep beheading?"

Newt cringed as he looked at the three men he had tied to chairs. "I forgot I gagged you." He waved the tip of his katana between the three before stopping on the man in the middle and pulling the balled up shirt from his mouth.

"Care to share with the class why you're making lethal drugs."

"They aren't lethal." The guy spat as he struggled in his seat.