you like ke$ha

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Newt asked as he skidded to a halt in the secret bookshelf room.

"I'm thinking," Thomas replied as he hung upside down from the ceiling.

Newt looked him up and down. "So am I."

"You have a plan?"

"My plan is very different than your plan, it involves a lot more time spent in this room and a lot less clothes with you in that exact same position."

"Her phone is on the table," Thomas said as he pointed to the smaller desk in the corner, ignoring Newt's comment.

The secret room was actually pretty anticlimactic. It wasn't that big and it was filled with a few cabinets and a desk. There was a computer on the desk that probably had something significant on it but Newt was expecting something more exciting.

"You know Janson has seen your face baby boy, we gotta do something about that."

Thomas nodded as he stuck his hand out. Newt pulled his mask out of his bag and tossed it to him.

"I can take care of him," Newt started as he watched Thomas pull on his mask.

"Don't hurt him," Thomas said as he came down from the ceiling.

Newt sighed loudly but took off his jacket and put it around Thomas, zipping it up and tapping his nose when he got to the top.

"I miss my suit," Thomas said as he rolled up the jacket sleeves.

"You gonna save this one?" Newt asked as he motioned to the stripper getup under his jacket. "Wear it around the house for m-"

Thomas webbed him in the chest, cutting him off.

"Fuck off, I'm never putting this on again."

"You break my heart."

"Stop thinking with your dick for two minutes okay? We need to find Teresa."

"Already done baby boy."

"What?" Thomas asked as he cocked his head.

"Got asshat's phone over there when I was scaring him off," Newt said as he motioned to the bed where Janson still was.

"How-"

Newt grinned as he shot Thomas finger guns. "Jealous boyfriend was mostly an act pretty boy I know you wouldn't leave me."

Thomas felt a smile pulling across his lips. "Oh yeah? And what makes you so sure?"

Newt dramatically winked. "Because I know where the prostate is!"

Thomas gasped as Newt smacked his ass hard. "Stop it! Can you be serious for five seconds!"

"Probably not...definitely not."

"Well where is she?"

"Not here, unfortunately. That would be too easy of course." Newt sighed as he loaded the bullets into his gun and cocked it. "She's at some safe house it seems. They got her guarded, waiting for us."

"Wait where's Minho."

"You want the honest answer?"

Thomas nodded.

"I told him we got Janson so he's in the middle of a threesome in one of the back rooms."

Thomas shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I hate you guys so much sometimes."

"Good news is Teresa is fine, she's very much alive."

"And the bad news?"

"It's definitely a trap, but there's better news."