an old friend

The apartment door swung open, revealing a panting Teresa.

"THOMAS EDISON!" she screamed as she practically jumped on Thomas who was holding coffee which spilled all over the ground.

Newt came out of the bedroom due to the screaming. "How did you get in here?"

"I didn't lock the door," Minho said, looking board as he played some video game on the TV.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!"

Thomas looked confused. "Uh yeah I did, I texted you."

Newt huffed out a laugh as he sat down at the table and just watched. Boyfriend. Boyfriend sounded nice when it came attached with a sexy spider boy with a tight body and soft eyes.

Last night was nice. They made out for a bit then Newt just held him. He kept his arms wrapped around Thomas as they laid in his bed. Thomas ran his fingers through his hair and gently traced his scars in the most loving way possible. It made Newt's chest feel warm. Thomas slept curled into his stomach with his hands clutching at Newt's hoodie, he made cute little sleeping sounds that melted Newt's heart. That was his boy. He got to keep him. Thomas liked him. Thomas wanted to kiss more. Thomas wanted to stay.

"Speaking of boyfriend," Newt said as he made grabby hands at Thomas.

Teresa reluctantly let him go, but grinned when Newt tugged Thomas down onto his lap.

"How did you not tap this?" Newt asked as he placed an obnoxious masked kiss on Thomas' cheek.

Teresa made a face. "That's gross."

"I'm equally as grossed out." Thomas piped up.

"It was an honest question!" Newt exclaimed as he shifted one of his hands to Thomas' butt. "Like come on this is pure perfection."

Teresa rolled her eyes. "Okay I'm already over this."

Thomas blushed and pushed Newt's hand off. "Stop."

Newt fake pouted. "But baby boy you're just so pretty when you blush like that."

Teresa sat in the chair across from them.

"Hey let me see," Newt said as he gently lifted Thomas' shirt. The wound looked better, it wasn't as swollen and it was starting to heal. Bless Spidey's mediocre healing factor.

"Wait you got shot?!" Teresa asked in shock.

Thomas shrugged. "It's not a big deal."

"Is he fuckin stupid?" Teresa asked Newt who laughed loudly.

"I'm not stupid!" Thomas felt his cheeks heat up and he pushed his shirt back down to cover the wound.

"He thought it was a good idea to run into places with mass shooters without his sexy indestructible boyfriend."

"I can take care of myself!" Thomas snapped.

"Oh trust me baby boy, I know," Newt smiled softly as he held his hips tighter. "I just like to pretend that you need me."

"Can I call you spideypool?" Teresa asked as she looked between them.

"Yes!" Newt shouted, making Thomas jump. "It's catching on!"

Thomas rolled his eyes and leaned his head back onto Newt's shoulder.

"Wait why are you here?" Newt asked as he looked at Teresa, almost as if he had just finally fully realized she was in his apartment.

"Oh!" Teresa exclaimed. "Something Tom told me made me think."

"What?"

"WICKED, I think I know something about them."