Chapter 2

I hop off my bike and walked towards the doors, as I walk towards the inside of school, I notice every single pair of eyes looking at me, the girls were glaring at me and I haven't even done anything yet (Keyword: yet) and the boys were staring at me like if I was their meal, ewwwww! I used to be ugly but I've changed physically and mentally and I am so proud of myself for changing, but the boys are not helping with that. note to self, stay the fuck away from boys.

The school is still the same... Haunted...just kidding, my school is actually good, it's modern and big. I notice that they changed the colours of the building, it used to be white and black but now it's white and a light grey.

I walk towards the office to get my schedule and locker number. As I walk towards the desk, I noticed a woman ages from the late 20s or early 30s but she dressed like she was 16 and a, sorry to say but she looked like a slut, you can imagine it, well I hope at least."Hey, I am a new student, my name is Alison Jones, could I please get my schedule and locker number," I ask her politely.

the office lady just stared at me in disgust. Did she really just stare at me and ignored me, bitch no you don't.

"Excuse me, but who do you think you are, staring at me like I am trash. You should stare at a mirror and look at what the real trash is!," Ahh, these people, they are just jealous of teenage kids because we are young.

"Sorry Miss, I will give you your schedule," said the little slut, like I'm not mean I am just honest, like look at her, we are in a school. you can see nearly all of her boobs and don't get me started with that little skirt of hers.

"here's your schedule," said the slut, oops I mean the office lady. "thank you," I said taking the paper harshly from her. I glare at her one last time and turn around flipping my hair.

I walk towards my new locker, I open my locker, put my boring tools and boring schedule in it. As I was doing this I noticed a lot of people staring at me but one person especially. I thought I will never see.......

"OMG, NO HOW HO-OW DID, I MEAN OMG I MISSED YOU," said one of my best friends, ABBIE."Omg, I missed you too," I say running towards her."How, I thought you will never come back because you never called or texted once,""Some stuff happens at home in Canada and we returned here, a week ago," I lied, well half true, something did happen. Something really big happens but they don't need to know that."Wow, I am so happy your back, look at you, you look gorgeous," said Abbie."Thanks, you look gorgeous too, where are the others?"."They are about to come...actually perfect timing they are here,".

I turned around and see my other 4 best friends Bianca, Taylor, Skylar and Lucy just standing at the doorway shocked probably from seeing me and then I screamed, making them scream too.

"NO FUCKING WAY YOUR BACK," said all of them at the same time running towards me."YES, FUCKING WAY I AM BACK," I say jumping towards them in a big bear hug. "When did you come back and wow you look so good," said Bianca. "I came back last week and thanks, you also look very pretty, all of you," I say Turing to all of the girls. "you've changed your look and personality too," said Lucy, " in a good way, I love it"."Thanks, yes I did, I decided to be me and not that stupidly shy girl I was," I say smiling towards them.

After a few moments, I noticed that everyone was staring at me and hey, I don't mind the attention.

But then I hear the doors open and 6 fucking hot boys come in but one who is the hottest thing I have ever seen that got my eye, well equally hot as him, my ex but back to reality. I noticed him look towards some people and he followed their stare which was me but before he could see me I turned around and started to talk to the girls.

"Hey, who are the boys," I say pointing towards them but not turning around. "they are the popular guys but they are in a gang so be very careful with them, respect then and don't stare at them straight at the eye or any of that stuff," said Skylar.

"Oh and they are our crushes, Abbie likes Henry, Bianca likes Liam, Taylor likes Jacob, Lucy likes Ethan and I like James," said Skylar.

I was wondering why none of the like the other dude because he obviously is the cuter and hotter one but why do I seem him so familiar and the others too, probably I do know them since I already came here, like duhhhh.

"Why don't you like the other dude," I say curious, wanting to know why and what's his name."Oh you mean Aaron, yes his cute and all but his the most dangerous out of all of them since his the gang leader and he treat girls like trash, well of them do but he is the worst," says Taylor.

Aaron!, what happens to him, wow let me just say his hot being a gang leader and I am not scared of him since of what happened in Canada. But he used to be nice and caring. I'm guessing the others are Henry, James, Ethan, Liam and Jacob.

"Shit, they are coming towards us," says Bianca."pretend like we don't see them and I will pretend like I don't know them, ok," I say. They all nod. We pretend to talk until I feel a tap on my shoulder and a voice.

"You're in my fucking way," said a low husky voice. I turn around and say "excuse me?"

"WOW," that was his response. "What do you mean with wow, like talk, you have a mouth for a reason, so use it!""Hmmmmmm" he turns his soft expression face into an angry one. He then said, "I said you're in my fucking way," "what the fuck are you talking about,""You are standing in the middle of the hallway, move,""Ohh I'm sorry, walk around us idiot, use your head," I say smirking. "I'm not moving, you are," he said "Your one of those types of guys then,""What do you mean one of those types?" He asked confused."those types of guys who are popular and high school is everything since they are the 'kings' of this school," I said using air quotes for the kings part. "Oh shut up, you slut," he said this time very angry making me want to laugh my ass off."Yep you are one of those guys," I said. Everyone around us begins to whisper with each other.

"EVERYONE FUCKING SHUT UP," he said loudly."Hey dude shut up and listen here," I say pointing towards me. I then continue when turns his head to face me. "ok when I mean one of those guys I mean one of those fuck boys, playboys who fuck girls but never have a proper relationship and are the kings of high school. But it's kinda sad to be king of the school, high school sucks, I'm sure if everyone could choose to leave they would get the hell out of here," I say loud enough for the whole school hears, I just smile at him while he death stares at me.

He then talks "you better watch that little mouth of yours if you don't want to get killed because princess I am in a gang leader so I can send someone to kill you," he said smirking to me.

I just laugh a little and then smile. He thinks he can scare me because he is in a gang, why to show off but I'm more than just a simple leader of a simple gang.

I then say "you think you can scare me...threaten me, well you don't and good luck trying to kill me, asshole," I say turning around and staring at the girls indicated to leave and they understand because they nod. We walk towards an empty hallway where no one can see us....

*******************

(1403 words)