Chapter 5

As i drove home, i begin to think about how my life was so different before i left California and my only worries was just stressing about what Aaron would think of me, but now, my worries is getting my revenge back. Going back to the day I left, he didn't say anything about me liking him, well maybe because i didn't give him the change to speak but he didn't mention about it today...maybe he forgot it was me...but then again why should i care...fuck him, he is so annoying, how did i ever like him. why do i always have conversations with myself...am i sick...here we go again.

After having an argument with myself, I get home. I jumped off my bike and walked towards the front door of my house and open it. I walk towards the kitchen dropping my bag on the way and open the fridge to see what food there is or to make. As I was deciding what to cook my phone began to vibrate.

I take my phone out of my pocket and turn it on, I see that I have 10 unread messages from the group chat that Abbie just made 1 minute ago. Of course, she did, I kinda feel bad for her huge crush on Henry... Anyways the messages said:

Abbie: Hey guys, we should go to one of our houses to hang out

Henry: Sure I guess, who's a house?

Taylor: I'm in, but not my house.

Liam: I'm in too, but same with me not at my house.

Ethan: Same with Liam and Taylor.

James: Same us everyone.

Jacob: Same.

Lucy: Same here, same with Skylar and Bianca since they are right next to me.

Aaron: I'm so happy I have something to do right now or else I will be stuck hanging out with you guys.

Abbie: Allie what about you?

Allie: Nope, I have something to do, see you guys tomorrow at school.

With that, I shut my phone off and decided that I should just get some food after the car racing. I know, you guys are probably very confused right now, but in Canada, one of the things that I did was car racing and I was really good, I did learn from the best... I guess. This is where my brother and i got our money from, we would get a lot of money in just one race.

I head upstairs towards my room, I open the door and the closet and grab my clothes for tonight and I decide on a plain black shirt with a black leather jacket, and for my bottom half of body some black denim jeans with my black heel boots, everything black. I decided to wear some makeup but not so much, I just put red lipstick, eyeliner, and some mascara.

I go downstairs and head to the garage, I decided to get my favourite car which is my purple Lamborghini

I go downstairs and head to the garage, I decided to get my favourite car which is my purple Lamborghini. I get in my car and drove out of my house towards the car racing area(the tracks).