Chapter 7

When opening the door, there was a huge crowd of people waiting to come in, I open the door as wide as I can to let them in. After 20 minutes of people coming in, I finally get my first drink with the girls. After one drink it turns into 3, as I was holding the drink I was currently holding, I noticed that Aaron's been staring at me with a look of...lust. As I was drinking my drink, our eyes met, he put his beer bottle and drinks it's still looking at me, I felt something and I bite my lip...ahhh stupid girl hormones.

I then got an idea, me being the badass bitch I am, I saw a hot guy and I walked towards him, keeping my eyes connected with Aaron's. When I was next to the hot dude, I said hey in my best seductive voice I could muster, which was actually kinda good from all the practice I had before. The guy turns to face me and his eyes roam my body, I feel so disgusted but I wanted to get Aaron jealous and I think it's working, he's holding his beer bottle so tightly that I think it's going to break, even better.

"Hey," said the guy.

"Hey," I say back not knowing what to say.

"Do you want to go upstairs and have some...fun?" said the guy, Eww this guy is so disgusting, but to annoy Aaron I said yeh. He grabs my hand and guides me towards the upstairs room. I turn my head towards Aaron and see that he is following us. When we reach upstairs the guy pushes me towards a door and begins kissing me. I was vomiting from the inside but I had to act. I begin to kiss him, he moved down my neck and I saw Aaron at the top of the stairs so I faked moaning. I closed my eyes to make it seem a bit more realistic and then I felt nothing on my neck. I open my eyes and see that Aaron is punching the guy. I didn't mean it to get this bad but then again i don't care for that guy.

I run towards Aaron and push him to the side and it works, but he jumps on the guy again.

"Aaron stop you are going to kill the guy!". He stops and looks at me, he stands up and looks away while putting his hand through his hair, he then looks back at me and walks off, going downstairs.

"Hey are you ok," I said to the dude, I felt really bad for him, why am i turning so weak already.

"Um yeh, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend,"

"I don't have a boyfriend, he isn't my boyfriend,"

"Oh, yeh um...I'm just going to go downstairs," I just nod and follow after him to go downstairs.

When I reach downstairs, my eyes immediately go towards Aaron and he was already staring at me. I was going to talk to him but I notice the whole group was there, so I plan on talking to him later. As I walk towards the group my phone begins to vibrate. We could hear it since the party was suddenly moved outside where everyone was there, so inside was a bit quiet. I move to the door that leads to the garden and close it so the sound won't be too loud. I walk back to the group and then Lucy says "Who's calling?".

"My brother," they just nod and I answer in front of them, they all stop their conversation to let me talk and to ears drop.

"Hey, why you call?,"

"Allie, I love you, but with everything that has happened to our parents, um I'm not coming back,"

"What are you talking about?," when I say this my friends turn around to hear what is going to happen.

"Allie... I blame you for the death of our parents?,"

"Are you fucking serious, after you told me that it isn't my fault, here you are blaming me for that, what the fuck is wrong with you,"

"I'm sorry but I don't want to live or be close to the person who killed my parents,"

"Fuck you, Will, after all the things I did for you, ME being your fucking sister, you want to leave me here, after everything, well... you know what, fuck you and don't ever call me back because I won't forgive you," With that, I hang up the phone.

I look up to the group and they have a worried face, Henry was going to talk but I said: "Please don't". He closes his mouth, I begin to think of the things he said to me, really is the fucking blaming me for our parent's death, its fucking Ben's fault, Noah's but not mine...at least I don't think so...wait what the fuck am I say...Ahhhhhh.

I throw my phone against the wall causing it to break in many pieces, the girls scream and the boys just stare at me.

"Stop the party,"

"What?" said Jacob.

"I said STOP THE FUCKING PARTY...please," they all nod their heads. I see them walk towards the garden and telling the people to go. I walk towards the stairs and stand watching everyone leave except my friends and the guys.

"Thank you guys, if you want, you can stay over, there are spare rooms or if you guys feel uncomfortable you can sleep on the couch. I'm going to bed, I'm tired." They nod their heads.

"Allie what's wrong," Said Lucy.

"Nothing, absolutely fucking nothing happen," That line didn't make sense but right now I just want to go to sleep. I turn around and walk to my room.

I change into some shorts and a tank top and get rid of my makeup. I go lay in my bed and begin to think that Will is right, my parents are dead because of me. With that last thought, I went to bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Please do not hurt her, she's just a kid, you've already have done enough," I say pleading to the man who has a knife on the neck of Angela.

"Fucking let her go, when I and her escape, we will kill you and your family the most painful way ever," Said Noah with a tear in his eye.

"You are so funny, but you guys are not going to escape, you are going to die but a little less painful way than her," The man said having an evil grin and pointing towards Angela, she's just six years old, he can't do that to her.

"Are you ready to watch your little sister die?" said the old man.

"NO, please don't hurt me," Angela's sweet little voice said.

the man just looked at her, he moves his hand to her ear and with easy move, he chops off her ear. Angela's scream was echoing throughout the room. I'm crying, screaming, Noah is crying and screaming after the longest 15 minutes of my life Angela's dead body was just hanging, actually her body was not there just pieces of her body.

I scream as loud as a can.

_____________________________________________________________________

I wake up, I have sweat all over me and my breathing is so fast, that if someone saw me they would think I just run 20 km. The nightmares came back when I was in the coma, I always had these dreams about Angela and my parents, the way they died.

As I keep breathing fast, I decided that I want to go get a glass of water. I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen to find Aaron fucking shirtless drinking some water, well there goes my nightmares out of the window.

As I walk towards him to also get a glass of water he turns to look at me and I just smile not knowing what to do. He opens his mouth to say something but he closes it. He puts his glass on the bench and turns his body fully towards me, he looks at me the same way he did when I was drinking my drink, he licks his lips, he kinda shakes his head but then he says: "Why are you sweaty?".

I try to talk but I chock on my saliva, I can't talk because he is shirtless and he has such a hot fucking body and I don't know where to stare. I cough trying to fix my voice which works. "Um had a nightmare," I say moving to the sink to get some water. I take the glass out of the cabinet and add water and drink it. As I was drinking my water Aaron was watching my lips, in my stomach, I felt butterflies, no I can't like him can i?

"Why did you stop the Party, Allie," he said furiously.

"because."

"That's not an answer, why!".

"Because of my brother plus it's not your business, now can you move out of my way, I want to go to bed," I push him to the side and walked towards my room.  

*****************

(1500 words)