Chapter 26

I drive back home with the twins in the back seat, after 40 minute of driving we finally make it back home, there was so much traffic, i would drive through red lights but i don't want the twins to see who i am, i know crossing red lights is not big deal but the twins will see this and just grow until they reach the person i am plus i don't want to put them in danger.

i jump out of the car and open the back door and help the twins to get out. I hold each one of their hands and walk to the house. As i entered i realised i've been gone for around 2 hours. I walk into the living room to find all of them walking around the room looking worried. i've only been gone for two hours.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" of course Aaron has to scream.

"You should be thanking me, since i rescued your sister's." i tell him, looking down at the twins, who look a bit scared.

"YOU COULD OF BEEN IN DANGER, YOU COULD OF PUT THEM IN DANGER, YOU PUT EVERYONE IN DANGER." He screamed again.

"Hey girls could you go outside with the rest of the guys, i need to talk to your brother." They nod their heads and walk towards the Taylor and the rest of the group, walking into the garden.

"YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED." he once again screamed, i ignored him and walked upstairs to my room, i try to close the door on his face but he pushes himself inside my room.

"DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE THE DOOR ON MY FACE." Ok i have had enough of this shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW."

"THE FUCKING THING I WANT IS FOR YOU TO TELL ME WHERE YOU FOUND THE TWINS."

"I FUCKING FOUND THEM WHERE THEY TOLD ME TO GO, STOP MAKING THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL, THEY ARE SAFE AND FINAL."

"YEH THEY ARE SAFE BUT WHAT COULD OF HAPPEN IF THERE WERE MANY PEOPLE AND HURT YOU AND THE TWINS EVEN WORSE KILLED YOU AND THEM."

"OMG NOTHING HAPPENED, SHUT UP NOW."

"YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING ANNOYING PERSON."

"WELL SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT THAT'S ME, A FUCKING ANNOYING PERSON."

"WELL I FUCKING HATE YOU."

"WELL I DON'T FUCKING CARE BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE YOU TOO"

"I FUCKING HATE IT THAT I WANT TO FUCK YOU."

"FINE FUCKING DO IT."

"OK I WILL FUCKING DO IT."

Aaron pushes me onto the bed and goes on top of me. He begins to suck on my neck, i run my hands through his back, trying to feel all of him. In that moment i knew what we were doing was so wrong but i couldn't stop, i realise that i've been waiting for anything like this to happen from the moment i saw him after two years and i know he also wants this.

I open my legs wider making room for him to put his body between them, i feel him moving his hips, making his hardness hit my sex. He continues sucking on my neck and i moan his name, if just him sucking my neck makes me moan his name, imagine him actually putting his manhood inside of me.

He moves his lips up towards my jaw and sucks on it, he then continues up his way and finds my lips. He bits on my lip and i can taste a bit of blood on my tongue, personally if someone did this to me i will kill them, but with Aaron it just turns me on even more.

We continue sucking on each others face and neck but now i want more, it's been to long, way to long.

"Take your shirt off," I demand Aaron.

"Eager, are we?" I can feel his smirk as he continues sucking on my neck.

"Oh, shut up, you want this too." i replay back.

"For once we agree, i want this so bad, i wanted this since I saw you after two years," He whispers in my ear.

Now i'm even more turn on then before, i need this so bad and i want to it now, and i am going to do anything to have this.

"Fucking take your shirt off," i fucking demand him. He stops kissing my neck and pulls away. He lifts his hands up, indicating me to take his shirt off for him. I sit up and take it his shirt off.

"My turn now," Aaron smirks, i lift my hands up just like he did, for him to take my shirt off. As soon us my shirt is off, he roughly but still softy pushes me back onto the bed, making me lay down again. He goes straight for my chest, he move aside my bra and goes straight to my breast. His tongue goes around my tips and he sucks and bits them softly.

I run my hand around his abs, back, everywhere you can think off but i was saving the best for last. I lift my head up to have better room to suck his neck. I bite his neck as i run my hands lower and lower until they reach his shaft. I grab his erection through his pants and that he is really hard.

Slipping my fingers inside his pants, i grab a hold of his erection and begin to pump him, he groans and i feel proud that i made that sound come from him because of me.

"Take your pants of now," He demands, now he is the desperate one.

"Now, who is the eager one," i smirk.

"Just take it off, or i will stop," Now he is the one smirking.

"Jerk," I tell him us i begin to unzip my jeans. "You too, take them off" i smile innocent, but we all know that i'm far away from being innocent.

Once we both have taken our pants off, Aaron once again pushes me onto the bed and begins sucking and kissing everywhere. Aaron is taking so long, but this still feels so nice, but I want so much more, Aaron begins to move his hip onto my sex. He begins to dry hump me, really that's what he is going to do.

"Aaron please, stop and lets just get this over and done with, please," I beg, i never beg.

"are you begging me?" He ask amused.

" Yes Aaron, i'm begging and i never beg so please stop doing this and fucking fuck me," can't believe i just admitted to him that i want him so bad.

"That was so hot, fuck it," He stands up and takes his boxers off, i was speechless when i saw his length, his so big, i bite my lip just thinking about everything we are about to do makes be feel something that i can't even describe.

Aaron grabs my legs and pulls me towards him, as fast as he can, he took my panties off and laid on top of me. He was about to go inside of me when i remembered something very important.

"Aaron stop," I whisper-yell.

"What, what happen," He ask confused, his so cute when his confused

"We were about to forget about the condom," i tell him.

"Fuck, i never forget about that...do you have any?" He ask

"Yeh in the bathroom,"

"Go fucking get it, then" He lays himself on the bed, giving me accuses to stand up. I stand up and run towards the bathroom, finding the cabinet with the condoms, i rush around trying to find the box, finding it i quickly rush back into the room and jump onto the bed, getting back into position.

"Damn that was fast," He looks so amused

"Yeh, well stop taking and fuck me," I don't even know what i'm saying, the only thing i care about is to get fuck, i need to forget about everything that has happen in the past few months.

He laughs and rips the little foil packet and puts the condom onto him, he adjust his position and aims into my entrance and pushes inside of me. Aaron swears under his breathe and I gasp, holding onto the blanket around us.

He begins to thrust in and out, i moan uncontrollably. After a few minutes of him going inside of me and pleasing me, i begin to feel the knot in my stomach, knowing that i am about to come, i tell Aaron.

"Aa-ron, i'm about to...fuck, come, i'm about to come," finally telling him after struggling his answers me back

"Hold on, i'm so close," Aaron tells me.

"Allie, fuck, come with me," I let myself come and i can feel him come into the condom.

He still thrust inside of me but slowly, until we hear the door.

********

( 1458 words)