Chapter 18

It's been six days since the first night Aaron and I slept in the same bed, he has done this for the past 5 nights since the boys have been staying over every single night. A lot has happened since then, the first thing is I have found all my friends have a sexual relationship with their specific people, such as Henry and Abbie. The first time i saw them was with Aaron, but the second time was in the game room. I didn't scream that time, i just walked away, the thing that i am confused about is are they in a relationship, are they dating?

The second pair I found having a type of sexual contact was Bianca and Liam. We all went out to go buy food but they and Henry and Abbie stayed in the house. When we got back to the house we found Henry and Abbie talking in the kitchen, Bianca and Liam were nowhere to be found. Aaron and I went upstairs to get his jacket since he always forgets it in my room and that's when we heard the same thing we heard the last time when we first say Abbie and Henry doing that. This time we didn't open the door, we let them be and we learn from our lesson from last time.

The third pair I found doing that sort of thing was Taylor and Jacob. That day we went swimming and we later had our shower but Taylor and Jacob stayed. It was partially night time, when i went outside to see if they were out of the pool but no i found them fucking on the edge of the pool. i didn't say anything but Aaron came downstairs to get some water and he saw it too, he was going to say something but i told him not too, just let them be, like the other two 'couples'.

the fourth pair i found fucking was Lucy and Ethan. This was in the shower. I didn't see them but i heard them. I went inside Lucy's room, to get my clothes she borrowed, when i knocked on the door there was no one so i walked towards the bathroom door and heard them. First i didn't know who she was doing it with but then she screamed Ethan's name and straight away i shipped them like i shipped the rest.

The last pair i found having sex was Skylar and James, this one i'm not sure actually but i think since they've been spending time together, i have heard some screaming and moaning their names, so i'm guessing they are fucking.

Aaron and I, well if i didn't like him i would consider him my best friend that's how close we've been this last couple of days. My feelings for him keep growing and i don't know what to do, maybe i should tell him that i do have feelings for him , but i don't want him to find out my secret even though his probably knows half of the secret but not all of it.

The Aaron and boys gang, well they haven't been doing anything but i know that Aaron just put one of his second in command, well their not his second command since the boys are so his 6th in command but that dude doesn't need to know that.

Right now I'm in the kitchen making some pizza. Cooking helps me relax by helping me think about my past. As i was thinking about the things that happen in the past in Canada, i begin to feel empty, lonely but then i remember all the things that have happen since i woke up from my coma. I think of my friends and then how i become friends with boys and then my feelings towards Aaron, everything right now is like a life of a normal teenager but i know that's not going to last. I'm not a normal teenager and the trouble follows me, but i will be ready for anything that comes through my way.

The girls come into the kitchen

"Hey Allie, we need to talk to you," Said Abbie.

"Yeh, what do you want to talk about," I nod and then ask.

"Well it's about the boys," Said Bianca.

"What about them?"

"We want them to live with us in this house," Abbie said.

"you been the boys live in my house?"

"Yes," Taylor spoke.

"Yeh um no."

"Oh come on, they always come over to sleep, it's like they already live here and another thing, you've might not of known but we have been getting close to the boys" Said Lucy, i know they've been getting close, trust me i heard them.

"Fine," i only agree since i don't think the boys are going to agree.

I grab my phone and call Aaron

"Hey, why you called, are you ok?" Aaron ask worried, he makes me feel like jelly.

"Um yes, i was calling because i want you and the boys to come over to my house since i have something important to tell you guys,"

"OK we are on our way," He hangs up, inside my head i smile, he cares about me.

_____________________________________________________________________

It's been 30 minutes and right now the boys are sitting down on the couch with the girls while i'm standing

"Ok so i called you guys to tell you something important, that something important is, i was wondering if you guys want to come and live with us in my house" Before the boys came to my house the girls told me to tell the boys that it was my idea about them coming to live in my house, i only agreed because i know how mad they would be if i said no, my friends and family are my weakness.

It was silenced for about 2 minutes until all the boys say

"Sure" ahhhhh i thought they were going to say no since they are in the gang and if they truely did have a secret relationship with the girls they would say no since they could put them in danger. Wow just thinking about that makes me think of how selfish i am for asking them to come live with me.

I was mad now since they agreed to live with us

"Why are you mad," Aaron asked

"Because it was not my idea for you guys to live here, I agreed since I thought you guys would not agree," They laugh, what's so fucking funny?

"What's so fucking funny?" I glare at them, making them shut up.

"I didn't think so, well anyways let me give you guys a car so you can go get your stuff," they nod their heads and follow me to the garage.

I open the door of the garage and turn the lights on. The first thing the guys do is say wow.

"How do you have so many cars," Jacob asked.

"Um well, my parents," I look at Aaron and by the way, he was looking at me I knew that he knew that I was lying, but he didn't say anything, thank you Aaron.

The rest of the guys believe me and choose a car, Aaron does too but not after a long moment of staring at me. The boys leave and go to their houses to get their stuff.

The guys come back after 2 hours.

"So who is sleeping where," Aaron asked

"Well, I have a feeling that the boys are going to sleep in someone's bedroom and with you, you can choose," I asked

"I can choose what?" he asked smirking

"You can either sleep on the couch or in the spare room," i smirk when i see his smirk fall.

The boys go upstairs with their specific person. Aaron follows me to my room and I sit down on my bed.

"So um, do you want me to sleep here or in the guest room."

"I don't mind if you want to stay here, you can."

"OK, I will move in with you." Damn he is sure about what he wants.

"Sure if you want you can put your clothes in my closet unless you want to put it in the other room,"

"Cool thanks, if you don't mind I will put my clothes here."

I watched him put his clothes in my closet, as I was watching I began to think, what are we? I know we are not a couple but who sleeps with their best friend? After 1 hour he finished and we went to bed. 

****************

(1405 words)