Chapter 36

I open my eyes and see the room that i always wake up in, nothing changes, and probably will never change. i sit up from my bed to see everyone in my room.
"What do you need?" i just want to be alone and don't want nobody in my room, how hard is it for someone to do that for me.
"We are worried about you sis." Will says.
"Well don't be i'm ok and if you guys don't mind, FUCKING GET OUT OF MY ROOM."

They don't say anything but just turn around and leave my room.

It's been a week since Noah died, since i killed Ben, since we got kidnapped. It's been hard i really did love Noah but i feel so bad that i don't and he died loving me while i didn't, i saw him die, but i was loving someone else. Aaron been in my head this whole time and it's making me feel so guilty and i don't want to feel like this but i can't do anything.

Aaron tries to talk to me but i don't want to talk to him, if i do i will confess my feelings for him but i can't. Something else happen, well since Ben and Noah are dead, Jim called me saying that he wants me take over as soon as possible, It took my 3 days to think about and i decided to go back to Canada and leave this life behind forever. I bought by ticket and i'll be leaving today in a few hours.

I decide that i should start packing and telling the rest of the guys that i'm leaving. One hour later i've finished packing most of my stuff and decide that is time for me to tell the others that i'm leaving.

Opening the door of my room, i head downstairs very slowly thinking about how i should tell them, as i was in the last few steps i look up and see something that hurts me so much.

There i saw Aaron kissing Maddy, i drop my phone on the floor causing Aaron to push her away and look at me. His eyes go wide like if he didn't want me to find out about this, but why would he be kissing her in my house, in my living room like if it's his house, his living room.

Turning around and running back to my room, in that moment i knew that i did really truly did fucking love Aaron Mitchell. I grab my bags and walk towards my door but before i could reach the handle the door opens, revealing Aaron.

He closes the door and walks up to me, i step backwards, he looks down and gives me a confused look.
"Where are you going," Aaron still confused face.
"I'm going back to Canada, to take over," i don't stare at his eyes, he doesn't say anything for a long moment until he say: "OK," just ok, everything that has happen between us and he just says ok, wow, how did i ever fall in love with him.

It's quiet again and even though he just said 'ok' I'm will tell him that i have feelings for, just like i did when we were in year 10, two years ago.

"Um remember two years ago before i left, i told you something" i look at him hoping that he still remembers
"Yeh?"
"Well i want to say that... um...i" i bite my lip, i do that when i'm nervous  " Well ok, I...love....you..." he stays quiet "well I wish you a good life and hope you find someone who can love you," With that said i grab my bags and walk downstairs and find everyone siting in the living room.
"I'm leaving to Canada ok, well bye" i now the worst way to say goodbye but they would be able to visit me whenever they want plus i suck at saying goodbyes, as you guys probably already know.

I walk out and find the taxi that i called waiting for me. i hop in and the car drives away.

Aarons p.o.v

she always leaves me wordless, always with her beauty, with her expression and with her words.

she loves me, i smile, she loves me and i thought she hated me. i was actually really shock that i didn't notice that she left, i turn around and walk downstairs to hear the girls crying. i'm confused.
"What happen," i ask them, all the girls were crying while the boys told them everything was fine and Will just sat there doing nothing, oh now i remember, she..left, she left me, i'm such an idiot she saw me kissing Maddy the slut and she said she loves me.