Chapter 30

i wake up and go to Aaron's room and find that he already left. I think that he has a mission since why would he be mad at me if it was only a game, it was fucking truth or dare and it wasn't my fault i had to kiss that was that guy, we were only playing truth or dare. That's why i decided to not call him since he probably busy.

i go back to my room and get ready for school, I noticed that everyone has left since i slept in. It was an hour since class has started. I don't rush since i don't want to be in class. After 20 minutes I'm ready and go downstairs towards my car. I get inside and drive off to school, i arrive in 5 minutes. I park my car and get out of it, i walk towards the classroom areas to find no one there since they are probably all in class.

Walking towards my locker and finding no one there since they are in class but on the way to my locker, i saw something that i wish i never saw. On my locker I saw Aaron kissing Maddy the bitch, the slut, the whore, anything you can think off. I was beyond pissed and in that very moment i knew that i have very story feelings for Aaron Mitchell, the gang leader, a dickhead, a man-whore. The chances of him kissing her on my locker are so tiny, that fucker, he is doing this on purpose.

Me being the bitch i am, i walk towards them and try to push them off, which i only get to push her but Aaron just stand there. I open my locker and pull out my textbook but as i was doing this the bitch went towards Aaron and tries to kiss him (Keyword: tried). Aaron pushes her off and demands her to leave, she gets mad and rolls her eyes and walks away, i hear as i hear her heels click on the floor, who wears heels in school, my feet would get so sore, she's an idiot more then that she is a slut.

It was kinda awkward, i could feel Aaron watching my every movement and the fucking idiot thinks he can talks to me

"Hey," He smiled but it looked like a smirk. i just glare at him.

"What's wrong princess" What's wrong you fucking asking what's wrong.

"Nothing is wrong and don't call me that" I'm so tried that he only uses me for sex

"Why should i not say Princess when you love it when i call you that when I have my dick inside your tight little pussy." Now he has pushed me against the locker the same place he was making out with that garbage.

"Your disgusting, Your just a man-whore, let me go." i push him off and walk away.

Ahhh why do i have feelings for him, i can't, i can't fall for someone again, if i fall in love with him everything would be horrible, they would use him as my weakness. As i was thinking about everything i didn't noticed the random dude that was running towards me with a gun in his hand, pointing it towards me.

I reacted fast but he shoot and misses me completed, i take my knife out of my boot and throw it to towards him, landing right on his chest. I quickly run towards him noticing that 3 people have come out. "who sent you"

"Noah"

"I don't believe you, who sent you"

"Noah and Ben sent me to kill you" i get so pissed when people lie to me, i will fucking kill him. I take out my gun and shoot him, killing him in front of these three people.

"If you tell anyone who did this you will die the same why he did." The poor three people just nod their heads, scared from me which i am so proud of it, it's hard work on keeping a statues of being a killer.

I walk away noticing as more people coming out and also my friends and Aaron. They all run towards me but i don't stop i keep walking, hearing my name being called out. Noah wouldn't sent someone to kill me, he loves me and i did love him, i might still love him but i have feelings for Aaron which doesn't matter right now, i'm just getting confused.

I reach the school parking lot and walk towards my car where i could hear my name really close in my ear.

"Alison fucking stop." i turn around to face him, he stares into my brown eyes and hugs me, he fucking hugs me.

"I thought you got shoot" he looked so worried that if i wasn't this angry i would off believed him but i didn't.

"Don't fucking touch me." i don't know what happen but i know that he noticed i was really mad like really bad. He lets go of me and i could see hurt in his eyes but i didn't feel anything for him and he doesn't feel anything for me, i just imagine it.

Turning around i get into my car and drive away, leaving them all standing there.

************

(881 words)