Chapter 13

I wake up the next morning, happy that we don't have school today, I always feel like we never have weekends but we do, I think everyone's wish is for the weekends to be longer, never heard anyone say that. The only thing is that they go way too quickly. I stand up from my bed and begin to decide what to wear, I didn't feel happy or joyful so I decided to wear black leggings and a white cropped tee. I didn't bother to put make-up on since I'm not leaving the house today, I tie my hair up in a high ponytail.

I walk downstairs to find everyone there, the girls and even the boys but the thing that surprised me was Aaron was there, he was happy, I thought he would leave and be mad at me but I guess not, but then again why should he be mad when I did nothing, he was the one who punched the guy for no reason.

"Well you slept in," I look up and noticed Aaron was talking to me

"Yeh, went to bed very late" I roll my eyes. I'm still mad at him, but I feel like I should be even more mad, furious but no...can I like him? What am I talking about, probably still drunk? I walk towards the speaker we have near the living room, I turn around and face the group

"So it was your idea for having this party, so you going to help me clean up or else you're in big shitty trouble" I smile to the girls proofing that I mean it.

I didn't hear a 'no' or a 'yes'. "Did you hear me?!" i talked a bit louder which causes their attention towards me again.

"Yep," said Lucy, i turn around and put loud music on, I don't give two fucks about the neighbours being annoyed.

After approximately 2 hours we have completely finished cleaning the house and decided that we should go to the mall. The boys went back to their house to get change with the rest of the girls and told me to meet them back there.

_____________________________________________________________________

Well, guys, right now it's 8 pm and we are back from the mall. Yours probably wondering what happens, well we met at the mall and hang around until we got bored. I annoyed the crap out of Aaron, which he didn't really appreciate it but didn't care and never will. I'm a little confused with my feelings, I want to hate him but, but I don't know, but I know I feel weak when i am around him, I don't know if this is telling me that I do have feelings or not.

The boys went back home since they had to do some business apparently but we all know they are doing gang stuff. The girl are here right next to me and we are going to have a sleepover it's considered that from the girls but I don't since they've already slept over many times.

"So what do you want to do, since this is a sleepover and girls are meant to have fun," i roll my eyes because this is bullshit and girlie, really girlie, I could be sleeping in my bed right now but no the girls want to have girl time which is our sleepover .

"Let's prank call the boys," said Taylor, of course, they want to prank call the boys, why?, because they have a huge fucking crush on them and I am stuck to support them.

"fine" I agree but not going to play.

"Allie you're up first" Of course.

"NO!" I said nice and firm.

"Yes you are because we are you best friends and your only friends and we went you to play," Cut the crap, stop putting our relationship on the line. They won't shut up about it if i don't so that's the only reason why i agree.

"Fine, who do you want me to call?" in me very deep inside of me i knew they are gonna say the name i shall not say out loud in my thoughts.

"Aaron" of course Bianca my best fucking friend had to say it. i go and get my phone from the table and go to my contact list and click on Aaron