Chapter 38

Its been two months since we told everyone about me being pregnant and everything is perfect. I'm three months pregnant right now and there is no bump yet so i'm happy but excited to see the our baby grow. Anyways, right now Aaron and i are on a date, It's our fifth or sixth date, not sured yet but every single one gets better and better. Aaron told me this date is going to be one of the most important one yet. i was confused but excited to see what he was going to do, since the rest were really amazing.

Aaron took me to meet his dad since I never met him and since we had to tell him i was pregnant. Which is kinda scary, to meet the father of the guy you feel in love for four years but never met them, weird.

"Allie?" Shit, i zoned out like i always do.
"Sorry i was just thinking about each other,"
"Oh ok that's good but I have to tell you something important." Ok?? i wonder what he is going to say.
"Ok?,"
"Well...ok...so...you...um...ok...so this is hard to say but here i go." What is he going too say and why is he so nervous. He goes on his knees and take out a box, he...is going to... to me, fuck what do i do.

"Allie, we met a long time ago, years ago but we never talked until a few months ago when you came back and i fell in love with you but there's something i never told you before and that is i always had a crush on you, when we met in high school in freshman year, i saw you and thought you were so pretty, but you will never look at me, so i promised myself to get over you but that never happen obviously because the day in sophomore year, you told me you liked me and i was fucking happy. But i didn't have words to response to you and here we are 4 years later, you and i 18 years nearly 19, i know we are young but i love you so much and this is why I'm doing this and that is...Will you marry me" Aaron dropped one tear, I've never seen him cry and here he is one tear because of me.

"Of course i'm going to marry you," His face relaxes and he stand up and hugs me and kisses me. He puts the ring on my ring finger and laughs and join in with him.
"I love you so much" He grabs my face and makes me look at him
"i love you too Aaron, i always did and i will always do, until i die." I get rid of the few tears that have fallen out of his eyes.

"I've never seen you cry before," i smile at him
"I never cry, never cry for anyone but for you and this baby, our baby" He put his hand on my belly. "I will die, cry and do anything for you guys," He cries even more.
"I've never fucking cried this much before and your fucking whipped," I tell him and smile
"Ohh, wow, you just didn't call me whipped, did you," He looks at me with amusement.
"Oh yes i did and what are you going to do about it, Because you can't touch me since i'm pregnant and you might hurt the babies," i smirk at him. He shakes his head but still smiles.
"Oh your so lucky i got you pregnant, you know i could get you pregnant again." is he serious.
"Oh really."
"Yes of course, i can."

_____________________________________________________________________

"So who's walking you down the isle?" Taylor asked me. Today is the day i get married to Aaron, It's been a month since Aaron told me to marry him and we forgot to discuss who is going to walk me down the isle. I guess Will is going to.
"So sister are you ready? it's time" My brother walks inside the room, i guess i was right about him walking me down the isle.

"ok , let's get this over and done with." I breathe and shake my body, i'm so nervous, what if i trip, what if i trip someone, what if someone trips. As. i imagine the worst i watch the girls walk down the isle one by one with the partners. Lucy was the last and she was going to stand by me as my maid of honour, it was hard to pick, i had to close my eyes and randomly choose someone.

Then it was my brother and i's turn. He puts the Weil over my face and i take his arm.
"You like really beautiful sister, i wish our parents could of seen this." I wish they did too.
"I wish they did too," I was sad but happy since i now they are watching over me.
"Ok let's go," I nod and turn back straight at the sliding door. We walk and the door opens that leads to the backyard and everyone love were waiting to watch us get married.