Chapter 6

As I was driving to school, I remembered about last night and let say I was kinda worried about him asking me questions but then again he was in a gang which answered my own question about him being there, as I arrived at school. I realised I was using the same car from last night and I didn't want people telling me why I have an expensive car but this school most kids do have expensive things so I doubt anyone we question me.

I park my car and get out, straight away everyone stares at me and I guess I was wrong. I walk towards the school doors and my locker, when I am in front of my locker I open it and begin to take out my boring notebooks for the day. When about to get my last notebook I jump so high and nearly punch Bianca on the nose, oh no I could've hurt her.

"OMG, I'm so sorry, you scared the shit out of me". As I said this I notice the girls and the boys were here even Aaron who was just staring at me, but not in a mean way or I like you way more like a thinking face.

The bell rings and i say "Well we better go to class or we are going to be late," I say trying to smile but not working, I don't care if Aaron finds our or the boys since of their gang group but I don't want the girls to get involved in this because they mean to much to me, if something happens it will kill me, I already lost my parents, Noah and his little sister, Angela.

I walk to class, to avoid any questions or anything and expect them to follow me which they do but Aaron just stands there probably trying to think of what is going on with me but as I said before I don't care if he finds out... Ok maybe a little.

_____________________________________________________________________

(skip till their break)

"So Allie where did you learn how to fight".

"WHAT!, *coughs* I mean yeh?" I fake smile trying to hide the fact that I look suspicious.

I try to walk faster to avoid the conversation which does work. As we all sit in our regularly sits even the boys, I try to make a conversation so we can avoid the real conversation about me knowing how to fight and stuff.

"So um guys, um would you um like to come over to my house and hang out," I say hopefully they forget about the fighting stuff.

"Um sure, are we all in?" said Ethan.

"Yeh," said the rest of them even Aaron.

After that, there was silenced and it was killing me, I was about to speak when I heard a very annoying high pitch voice coming from the girl who I clearly remember to be called Maddy... the slut and her two other little sluts; Leslie and Jane.

"Stay away from him" she spat in my face...gross.

I stand up and say "Who are you talking about?".

"Oh you know who, Aaron".

"Aaron!, I don't even want to be 10 meters close to him, so he's all yours".

"Just in case let me do this," the fucking slut throws food on me... well she's gonna die.

"OH YOUR SO FUCKING DEAD YOU FUCKING WHORE," I grab Aaron soda and spill it all over her, I was about to hit her when someone stopped me...any guesses who it was.......well it was none other than Aaron the devil.

"FUCKING let go of me so I can kill this slut,"

"HEY calm down everyone is watching do you want everyone to know who you are," he whispered, does he know who I am? I stop trying and he let goes of me, it takes all of me not to kill her I bend down and hold her hair and whisper, "run!" I smile innocently, she nods her head, stands up and runs away.