Chapter 25

I wake up the next morning, dreading that i will have to face Aaron after what he told me last night. i turn around expecting to find Aaron next to me, but he wasn't there. At first i thought he was in the bathroom but the door was opening, so he was in the bathroom but isn't now, i don't know where he could be. Wait maybe he could be downstairs with everyone. I go downstairs to find that he wasn't there or anyone. I walk back up and knock on the door of Abbie's room since her room is next to mine, no one opens to answer the door, i open the door and find no one there. I walk to the other rooms and find no one there. I realise that no one was at home and left me. I should call them?

I walk back to my room to get my phone from my nightstand. I grab my phone and see that i have an un known number that called me a minute ago, i then get a call from the same un-known number, thinking it might be one of the guys i answer it.

"Who is this?" Please don't let it be him

"Someone, we don't want to say names but we have Aaron's sisters and i wants you to come and meet us to talk about this, maybe we can make a deal or something, but don't call no one. If you do we will kill them and then we will go after you. You have 30 minutes to meet us."

"Why didn't you call Aaron if you have them instead of me?"

"Because it will be fun to mess with the girl of Aaron Mitchell, the most feared man in the country"

"OK two things here, number one you are the one who is going to get messed with and number two i'm not his girl, no girlfriend, not even friends, so you wasting your time here."

"You can say that, he might say that but the way you guys stare at each other say otherwise, 30 minutes to come find us, might be heard" the dude hangs up.

These idiots think i am someone easy to kidnapped but they don't know who they are messing with. I put my phone down and walk to the bookshelf, i pull out the book that has the button and the room that no one knows about, i walk inside and look around the room. I am facing a room full of guns and knives, what should i pick.

The room i am in right now is my weapon room where i hold all of my weapons. I decide to take two hand guns, two small but very sharp knives and put it around my waist holder. I go downstairs and grab my black car and drive off to the whereabouts which was easily found since they called me fore more then 30 seconds, they probably did this on purpose, if not, they are not the best at kidnapping.

I drive for 20 minutes until i arrived to an old factory, i hop out my care and begin walking inside the factory. Entering the building, straight away i find the twins tied up on a chair, this reminded me so much of Angela, but it's not the same of course since i'm not tied up and i can protect, how i was supposed to with Angela.

I walk up and stand in the middle and scream.

"I'm here, losers."

"Well, so glad you could join us, we've been waiting for you" Out came a man, he looked to be around 25 maybe more.

"No shit, now could you give me the twins." I ask politely.

"Well, if you can fight the ten of us." 9 other men come out looking around the same age.

"Easy!" with that said, i was prepared, this should be a good training situation for when i have to face the real enemy.

The guy i'm guessing who is the leader stands still and stares at me. I watch as the other 9 men walk towards me, every single one holding a knife.

"Let's fight for real, without guns, or knifes" i stare at the men.

"Ok fine, without any weapons" i smirk knowing that i will win with or without weapons.

The nine men circle me and i wait for a moment. One of the men run towards me and tries to punch me but i bend down and punch him in the stomach, they drop down on the floor. Two other men run towards me, before they reached me i told the twins to close their eyes, i don't want them to see all that is about to happen, they are still young. Thankfully the twins close their eyes, i grab my knife and gun out and shot all of them as fast as i could, then i grab my knife and throw it towards their leader.

I shot the men i punched in the stomach killing all of them, i tell the twins to keep their eyes closed but i am going to untie them, they nod their heads. I untie them and carry them back to the car where i tell them to open their eyes.

I know they said no guns or knifes but i don't have time right now to kill people with just my fist, i need to take the twins back as soon as possible.

"Who are you?" Said one of the twins.

"I'm friends with your brother." i tell them.

"Are you Alison?" said the other twin.

"Yeah, how did you know my name."

"Because he always talks to about you to our dad and always talks to himself about how pretty you are." Said the twin who spoke first.

"Oh, ok well we can continue this talk when we reach back to my house, where your brother been staying." they nod their little heads.

I go to the front seat and drive back home, does he really think i'm pretty.

******************

(992 words)