Chapter 35

I love waking up this way, with Aaron next to me, i don't know if i actually love him but i know that i have feelings for him, very strong feelings. Right now Aaron is sleeping, i want to tell him something important, i decide to wake him up

"Aaron," i shake him a bit.

"let me sleep" he talks into the pillow, why is his morning voice so husky and just...hot.

"I need to tell you something important," when i said that he opens his eyes and stares at me telling me to keep going "well I just got a call from D and he said he wants me to race today in 2 hours, so i was thinking if you wanted to come and the rest of the guys," i want the guys to know what world i live in.

"yeh i think that's a good idea," he nods his head and i get out of bed to get ready for the day.

We go downstairs to tell everyone

"Hey guys would you like to come see me race today?" i ask everyone, the girls and the boys were here and Will. i hear i chorus of 'yeh' and 'sure' but Will stays quiet.

"Will do you want to come?" i know his thinking about Rachel.

"Um sorry but i don't feel like leaving the house plus i've seen you race many time,"

"Ok just don't do anything stupid well you alone,"

"What do you think i'm going to do, kill myself, do you really think i'm that stupid,"

"Well sorry for thinking and being worried about you,"

"I would never do something like that and I have to look after my baby sister," he messes my hair up

"Two things big bro, one i'm not little anymore and second i am better at looking after you then you looking after me," i messes up his hair.

"Your annoying,"

"Tell me something i don't know," i roll my eyes "So guys since Will is staying do you want to start getting ready we are leaving in an hour." like last time i hear a chorus of 'ok'

_____________________________________________________________________

Nearly two hours later we are at the tracks ready to race.

"So guys there are a lot of people and since the girls don't know how to defend themselves yet pick a boy who can help you" i tell them to partner up since they are in danger being here, not greatly dangers just danger.

"OK Well Aaron and i are going to talk to D, the guy who organises the races and stuff and we will be back, do not move from here," they nod their heads and Aaron and i walk towards D.

"Allie, your here just in time i was about.... oh i didn't know you knew Aaron not us a racer," D said

"Yeh we know each other for quite a long time now even before we raced," Aaron says starring at me

"I didn't know you guys were dating," great another person who thinks i'm dating Aaron

"Yeh were not," Aaron says it this time

"sorry well anyways i now i told you your race will start at soon but we will start it after this race that is about to begin, you can just wait around until your turn," i nod my head and say that everything is fine.

Aaron and i walk back to the place where we left the group but we don't see them there

"Where are they," Aaron asks.

"I don't know lets look for them, you will go to the right and i will go left ok we will meet back here,"

He nods his head and we walk the opposite way to find out friends.