Chapter 14

I wake up in the middle of the night like I always do when I get my nightmares. Like always I put my hand through my hair trying to erase the stress, I once again decide that I should go downstairs to have a drink of water.

I get off my bed and head downstairs towards the kitchen, as I entered the kitchen I found Aaron already there. He was also drinking water and standing next to the cabinet where the glasses were.

As I get closer I could feel his gaze on me and I felt uncomfortable since I have opened my feelings towards him and now I know that I truly know that I Alison Jones has a major crush on Aaron Mitchell.

Grabbing the glass of water I turn around and begin to go upstairs until I hear his face

"Wait,"

i stop and slowly turn around to face him, when I have fully turned around i noticed that he was only two inches away from me. I was getting hot from him and i decided that i should i take a step back which i did.

"What?" i lift my eye brows, because why would he want me to wait.

He opens his mouth but no sound comes out, i was super confused now, why make me wait, i'm tried and i want to go to sleep. Few seconds go by and i'm getting annoyed, i roll my eyes and go upstairs to go back to bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

i wake up the next morning once again yet from another one of my nightmare, each time they feel more real then the last. Trying to forget about the whole nightmare thing, i prepare myself for school. i have my shower, do hair and walk into my walking closet and decide to wear a white sweater with black jeans paired with my black vans.

I head downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen, but the first person who i see is Aaron. Straight away my morning goes to hell. When the guys see me, they say good morning, but i ignored them and go outside, i head inside my garage and go on my bike and ride to school.

I don't know why I'm so pissed but i know it's Aaron's fault. I guess I'm mad because of that night when he told me that I didn't have an effect for him or last night when he told me to wait but he didn't say anything.

I arrive at school pretty early, there's practically no one here but if you go to the school library you probably find a few people there. Decided whether to go to the bathroom and fix myself or go to class early, I decided to go to the bathroom. Nearing the girls bathroom, i hear i click and straight away i knew someone was about to shot me with a gun, i bend down and run towards the sound and i met a body and i pushed the body down to the floor. The guy tried to shot me but i punched him and then pushed the gun away. He grabbed a knife from his arm he tried to stab me with it but i stabbed him first, I covered his mouth from his scream and pushed the knife even further into his chest, i take out the knife and cut his neck open, killing him almost instantly.

I roll my eyes knowing that i have to move the body before someone notices. i stand up and grab the weapons we used i put it in my bag and went back to the body. I grab both his hands and pull him into the girls bathroom, i open one of the windows which was very hard to do and push the body over, i jump over and drag the body towards a bushy area and hid it behind there.

I jump back in and wash my hands, i go outside and clean the mess, which luckily a little bit of blood was on the floor but of the blood landed on me. After everything, i walk back and I bump into someone. I lift my head and was greeted with a pair of brown type chocolate eyes that I knew came from the one and only Aaron Mitchell. He was crossing his arms and he he was looking at me like he wanted to kill me.

"What was that?" he questions me

'"What was what?" I question him

"You and that dude you just killed"

"ok fine yes I killed him, he was going to kill me so I killed him, ok well bye" I walked away

_____________________________________________________________________

"NO NO PLEASE, DON'T HURT HER, SHE'S JUST A KID, HURT ME,"

I wake up breathing rapidly, they keep on getting worse and worse. As always I go downstairs to grab a drink of water and like always I find Aaron there also drinking water. He isn't standing next to the sink so i quickly serve myself and go sit on the couch.

Aaron comes into the living room and sits on the couch in front of me. We stare at each other trying to find a way of some sort of thing that even i couldn't understand what we were finding about.

"Nightmare again?"

"Yeh, what about you?"

"Just couldn't sleep" i nod my head and after a few moments i talk

"um well um i'm going to bed" He nods, i stand up and walk away

"Wait!"

"If you are going to make me wait don't."

He chuckles and says "I'm sorry."

"for what."

"For threatening you."

"Well i'm used to it, don't worry, well goodnight" i walk quickly so he didn't ask me questions.

***************

(946 words)