Chapter 3

"Allie you should be careful with the boys," said Taylor.

I just laugh, I can't tell them why but it's funny how Aaron thinks he can threaten me and expect me to be scared and poop my pants.

"Guys don't worry, if I put myself in this situation I will get out of it. don't worry about it," I say trying to calm them.

"Wait, Abbie, what happens to three girls who would follow the boys like they were lost puppies," I ask curiously

"Oh, right, they sadly still go to this school. They turned into even more of a bitch and are the school sluts. They are your typical Queen-bee, they have slept with seventy-five percent of the male population of the school and there are rumours that they have slept with at least one male teacher. Maddy, Leslie and Jane are the girls who most hook up with the boys, so yeh." I just nod my head. After a few more moments of talking the bell rings indicating that we have the first period of the day which is Spanish, yeah, only subject I like since I can fluently speak it. I say goodbye to my friends.

Instead of going to class, I first head toward the bathroom, I fix my makeup and take my time. The less class time the better, no work, no nothing. After 10 minutes I walked to the classroom which takes 5 minutes since I forgot where the classes were but hey, even more time.

After 15 minutes later I am outside the classroom door which is closed. I'm late but I did that in purpose, I grab the handle and twist, pushing the door open. I lift my head and meet with every pair of eyes in the classroom and there they were, the 6 "fuck boys". One pair of eyes just kept staring at me and when I mean staring I mean glaring and those eyes belong to the one and only Aaron. I gave him a smirk and he just glares even harder.

"excuse me, but who do you think you are coming to my classroom so late and being a new student," said the annoying teacher, I remember her, she can't even speak Spanish like, she can but not so good and it's annoying, she probably doesn't even remember who I am.

"oh I am Alison Jones, your new student," I say adding the obvious

" I know that," said the teacher.

my response is "sure you did." I turn around and look at each student, all the boys were either smirking at me or trying to kill me, which was Aaron and his group of friends. The girls with either be glaring at me, smiling at more or completing sleeping.

she heard me and said making me turn my head towards her, " of course I know who you are, I am the teacher and I teach Spanish so could you please take a seat at the back?".

"You can speak Spanish? sure you can?" I say.

"of course I do I am a teacher," she said, "why you asking, do you think I can't,?"

my response is:" that exactly what I know," I say smirking.

she then whispers to herself and says "eres solo una puta"(you are just a slut) she said smirking and thinking I would not understand but I did and my response is "no deberìas estar hablando asi delante de Los Estudiantes."(you shouldn't be talking like that in from of the students).

I heard gasps around the classroom but one really loud one from on the gang boys, I think he was Liam. I then noticed the teacher killing me with her eyes so I smile innocently and walk towards an empty desk which is in front of Aaron and his friends.

After a long time that feels like days but only an hour, the period ends meaning we have a break. I walk out of class and find my friends sitting down on a bench which is big for us since we are only 6 but can maybe fit double. I walk towards them and greet them, sitting down.

"Hey, how was first class back in this boring hell meaning high school," said Bianca.

"great actually," I say with sarcasm, smiling at them.

"No fucking way, why are the boys walking towards our table," said Abbie excited

I turn my head and see al the six playboys walking towards our table, but Aaron looked pissed while the other 5 had normal expressions. I turn my head towards the girl once again acting like I didn't know they were coming.

"Shit, what do I do, I can't act normal when Henry is around me," said Abbie

I just roll my eyes. When I finish rolling my beautiful eyes I feel the bench falls down a bit from what I am guessing the boy's weight.

"what do you guys want," I ask annoyed.

so there are 12 of us, the side where I am sitting is Aaron, Abbie, Bianca, Henry, and Liam. and on the other said is Skylar, Taylor, Lucy, Jacob, Ethan, and James.

"Why so rude?" Said who I think is Liam.

"Well I don't like you guys so can you go away," I say annoyed.

"Ha," said Aaron, I just stare at him confused.

"Trust me we don't like you but especially me," he said.

"Should I feel offended or what?," I say with sarcasm.

"Yeh you should because everyone loves us," said who I also think is Henry.

I just roll my eyes. I think coming here is going to make my eyes get glued to the back of my head.

"Well since your new and everything what's your name," said who again I think is Liam.

"Well, my name is Alison Jones and you guys are?," I say.

"my name is Liam, the guys are Ethan, Henry, Jacob, James and you already know Aaron," said Liam.

"Wait wait wait, your name sounds so familiar," said Aaron very confused.

"good you speak for a moment there I thought you didn't, anyway yeh you know me. I used to come to this school two years ago, but my da..da...dad got a better job in Canada so we moved there," I say trying not to cry when I said dad, I thought I won't cry for them again but I guess I was wrong.

It was quiet for a moment and I started to tear up so I stood up and said:

"Um i-i will be-e back," I say rushing out of the cafeteria leaving my lovely food on the desk, I wish I could eat that, wait no time for food.

*****************

(1098 words)