[ 35 ] - A Little Bit More About You

It shouldn't have been a surprise that Noah would have all these amazingly cute stories of the little house he's lived in all his life, but it was. Every little crook and cranny had a story, had something to do with his life that impacted him so greatly and formed him into the boy he is today, and it was such a great honor to be able to hear them from him. The wide smile on his face, the passion in his voice, the happiness radiating off his skin, the little chuckles and the playful, carefree attitude he had- it was wonderful. He was wonderful, and I was so completely smitten with him.

We just left the living room and began walking incredibly slow down the only hall in the house, all the while with Noah telling me everything about involving the last parts of the house.

"We have a little space in the back of the house, when I was younger me and my dad on the weekends would throw the football around for hours just talking-sometimes we'd listen to music on the radio or some of his tapes that he saved from his younger days and just stay there."

"Wouldn't you get tired?"

Noah shook his head, "It was relaxing, actually. Since nothing really exciting happens in this neighborhood there was nothing much else to do, so... "

I blinked when I noticed we had stopped walking down the little hall, both of us leaning on either side of the beige painted walls. There was three rooms down this hall, one white door that was at the far end, and two other white doors right across from each other where we stood. "Is one of these your room?" I asked.

Automatically getting comfortable on the wall I looked at him. Noah nodded his head and adjusted his posture on the wall, "The bathroom's down there," He looked at the door down the hall, "This is my dad's room," Noah pointed at closed door he stood beside, "That's my room." He sheepishly pointed at the door I was standing beside.

I nodded, adjusting to this new knowledge and keeping my gaze down at my shoes, finally noticing the carpet underneath my shoes looking so new and clean.

"Do you... want to go inside?"

The hesitation in his voice was the reason I looked up. He was looking at me with that same blank expression, but the way he was chewing on the inside of his cheek made me believe he was more nervous then he wanted to be. It was an exhilarating feeling being the one to cause these emotions from him, no wonder making me feel just as small and fragile always amused him. I hummed lowly, my eyes expressing just how comfortable I was in this situation and not wavering with his as he began to fidget. Once he was visibly trying to avoid my eyes, I smiled and nodded.

"Okay."

A huff came from his lips as he shook his head, pushing himself off the wall and reaching for the doorknob while purposely leaning in close so we were centimeters apart. "Caught on to my little tricks, have you?"

A wide smile appeared on my face then and I quickly pecked his nose, "If I were you, I'd be expecting them a lot more now."

To fight the smile forming on his own face he looked away with his tongue poking the inside of his cheek and opened the door for me, making a gesture for me to walk in. Slowly I poked my head inside the room, my hands tightly wrapped around me as I leisurely took in the small bedroom that belonged to the beautiful boy standing close beside me. The walls were a light blue with posters of movies and bands covering every inch of the walls, there was a small twin bed pressed up against the farthest wall of the room taking up most of the space and perfectly made with one pillow and a navy blue comforter; a small desk on the left side of the room with pencils, pens, papers and school text books neatly placed, a closet door that was partially open showing his clothes and shoes, and a tall, wide bookcase closest to the door.