Kapitel 61

"Seriously, no one ever needs so many clothes!" Shaking his head, Spencer stood in front of the huge closet that was now standing in the new bedroom. Yes, new. Lucy and Spencer were finally moving in together and since his own apartment would have been too small, they decided to move into a bigger one in the same building. And now the young agent couldn't believe how many clothes Lucy actually had.

She frowned at him. "A woman can never have enough clothes!", she exclaimed as she closed the closet doors. Spencer sighed. He wouldn't win this argument, no matter if he was a genius or not. He followed Lucy into the spacious corridor, where she was about to hang up the Disney-Family-Rules-picture she'd gotten from Penelope. Smirking, Spencer helped her when he saw she couldn't do it on her own. She was just too short to hang it up where it should be. He liked that picture as well and it looked good here at this place.

During the last three days, the whole BAU team have had gotten time to help Spencer and Lucy moving into their new apartment and today, the two of them had just spent their time with arranging as much as possible. And they had gotten quite far. There were only four more boxes they'd have to unpack. But not today anymore, Spencer thought as he wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist and dragged her to the couch. Giggling, they fell on the furniture and Lucy snuggled into Spencer's chest. "Our very own apartment. Just for the two of us", Lucy sighed happily.

"Yes, 4,5 rooms that belong to us. Much more space than we had in our other apartments", Spencer said with a smile.

"We should order some take-out food to celebrate, what do you think?", Lucy asked and Spencer agreed immediately. It was one of their favorite things to do: ordering food and having a movie- or TV show-marathon.

An hour later, Spencer and Lucy were munching on their Chinese and Indian food while watching the first Harry Potter movie. "We should...throw a housewarming party", Lucy suddenly murmured between two bites. That thought had just come to her right now. During those last days, she hadn't been thinking about that for a second, there had been just so much to do.

Spencer looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Really?"

Lucy nodded. "Of course, we have to! And we're going to invite all our friends!" Suddenly, she was really excited to show everyone their new home. Spencer just smiled at her. He would do anything for her – including a housewarming party, although he wasn't a fan of such things.

~

On the day of the housewarming party, Lucy was excited from the moment she woke up. She had created some appetizers and by the time the guests should come over, the food and drinks were all arranged on the table. When the doorbell rang, Lucy hurried to open and let her guests in. And soon the apartment was filled with Spencer's and Lucy's friends. JJ even brought Will and the boys over and they were happy to see Lucy again. It seemed that they really liked her.

"Lucy? May I introduce you to our new agent? This is Matt Simmons", Luke said as a young, Asian looking man joined their conversation.

"Hi, nice to meet you", Lucy said smiling, reaching out a hand to greet the man. Matt took it with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too. I've already heard about you from your brother and Spencer", he said. Lucy's eyes widened.

"Oh, my god, I hope they didn't tell you anything embarrassing about me", she groaned, what made Matt laugh.

"Don't worry, I only heard good things."

"That apartment just looks amazing! You did a great job here!", Penelope squealed and came over, interrupting their little conversation. She threw her arms around Lucy. "And oh, the food is amazing!" She smiled brightly and Lucy laughed.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it", she chuckled before she turned to talk to JJ and Will, who had come over. "Guys, you look tired", Lucy said smirking as she folded her arms in front of her chest. JJ sighed and ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

"The boys are exhausting at the moment", she murmured and Will nodded in agreement.

"You know, you can tell us whenever you need a break", Lucy offered and watched JJ's and Will's faces lighting up.

"Really?", JJ asked and Lucy nodded.

"Of course. Your boys are sweethearts and I like spending time with them", Lucy explained and almost immediately got asked if she and Spencer would be up to babysit Michael and Henry at some point the next week. Lucy agreed. She knew, Spencer would be up for that as well.

Lucy and Spencer both enjoyed that day with their friends and Lucy thought that the new one, Matt Simmons, was a nice and cool guy. "Hopefully I won't be the newbie any longer", Luke murmured to Lucy but of course, Penelope, who was standing close to them, overheard it.

"You'll always be the newbie, Matt has already worked for the BAU", she said with a smirk and Luke rolled his eyes.

"Unbelievable", he groaned and Lucy and Penelope both laughed.

~

At the end of the day, the team had left again and Spencer and Lucy were snuggled up in bed after cleaning up the kitchen and the living room. Lucy sighed while she traced invisible patterns on Spencer's chest. "I offered JJ and Will to look after the boys again next week or so", she told him.

"Oh, why so?"

"Haven't you noticed how tired they look? Michael and Henry seem to be really exhausting lately", Lucy explained.

"Yeah, JJ told me that the boys aren't easy", Spencer murmured. He sounded sleepily and Lucy assumed he'd fall asleep very soon.

"Is that okay for you?", she asked although she already knew his answer.

"Of course, it is. It's going to be fun", Spencer replied before he placed a kiss on Lucy's forehead. "If you go on like this", he said, pointing at her fingers that were still stroking his chest, "I'm gonna be asleep within the next few minutes."

Lucy chuckled, but didn't stop what she was doing. "Alright. Good night, babe." She moved a bit upwards to press a kiss on Spencer's lips and he turned out the light.