The Aftermath

(read at your own risk 😁✌️. spg scenes ahead coz i know we all wished for this kind of moment for Marcial and Corazon but sadly TGD writers didn't give us that kind of ending. hahah.)

Marcial woke up in the middle of the night. He looks at the woman lying down beside him hugging him tightly. A sweet smile flashed on the General's face.

He gently caress her face and lovingly stare at his sleeping wife. He couldn't believe this moment would happen again. He thought he wouldn't be given a chance to experience this blissful feeling of being with Corazon after everything that they've been through.

Its been a month since Tiyago's death. They finally got the justice they have been fighting for. He is finally reunited with his family and their beloved Arabella is back. His name is finally cleared along with Rhian and Franco. He just faced the military court yesterday and was given a 3 months suspension for breaking military protocols. He decided to spend the remaining months before he goes back to the military to be with his wife and their daughters Arabella and Jessie.

Marcial continues to gently caress Corazon's face until she wakes up and smiles at him

"Oh bat gising ka pa mahal?", she asks

"Di ako makatulog Ma. Akala ko hindi na darating ang panahong mayayakap at makakatabi pa kita sa pagtulog", Marcial replied.

Corazon laugh "Ay sus. Ang drama ng asawa ko. Hahah. Hoy Marcial kelan ka pa naging dramatic?".

Marcial didn't say anything. He stares at his wife and moved closer to her. Then he kisses her gently on the lips until the kiss becomes torrid. He then moved his lips to her forehead, to her chin and to her neck

" Marcial ano ba", Corazon gigles. "Inaantok na ako Mahal", she said in a soft voice but deep inside she's also loving this moment.

"Mahal na mahal kita Corazon", Marcial replied in a husky voice. He then continues to kiss her neck, her shoulder while his one hand is busy undressing his wife. His lips moved to her bosom and kiss it and suck it like a hungry child.

"Marcial,, Pa..", Corazon moaned. How she missed this moment. Marcial's kisses is giving chill all over her body. Nothing's changed. Her husband is still a good kisser. She then realized that both of them are now naked.

Marcial spread Corazon legs. Then gently plays with her womanhood. Corazon on the other hand couldn't take the sensation anymore. She continues to moan Marcial's name in ecstasy "Take me now please Marcial, take me now"

Marcial hears her plea and thrust himself inside her faster and deeper. He moaned his wife's name in pleasure until both of them reached their climax. Both of them are catching their breath.

"Happy?", Marcial asks Corazon. Corazon didn't say anything. She just hugged Marcial tightly and rest her head on his chest. Marcial wrapped his arms around her and both fall asleep.

Its a gloomy morning when Corazon woke up. Marcial is still sleeping with his arms wrapped around her. A comforter is covering their naked bodies. Corazon touches his face, plays with his nose until the General woke up

"Good morning mahal", he greets his wife with a sweet smile.

"Morning Pa," she replied back and kiss him on the lips. She was about to get up to prepare their breakfast when Marcial pulled her and now she's on top of him.

"Hoy Marcial tanghali na. I'll cook our breakfast pa. Ano ba", she giggles.

"All I want for breakfast is you", Marcial replied back.

Corazon blushed. "Marcial di ka pa ba napapagod? Ang tanda mo na uy", she joked

"Ah matanda pala ha. Then prepare yourself for a Round 2", Marcial tickles her then cover themselves with a comforter.

Then the room is once again filled with their moans...

(watch out for the next chapter. keep on supporting EulBert ❤️ xoxo)