A Promise To Forever ❤️

It was during their Sunday lunch with the whole family when Marcial made the announcement.

" I have an announcement to make", the General uttered

"Mahal dont tell me magri retire ka na. Maaga pa naman masyado", Corazon who didn't take seriously what his husband just  said

"Ma, its not about my retirement. Alam mo naman kung gaano ko kamahal ang propesyong pinili ko diba. Hangang kaya ko pa at kailangan pa ako sa serbisyo the thought of retirement wouldn't cross my mind"

" I know Marcial. I know. Kilalang kilala na kita. Mas mahal mo pa nga ang trabaho mo kesa sa akin", Corazon jokes.

Marcial then get something from his pocket. Its a small red box that contains a 20 karat diamond ring. He removed the ring from its box and gently puts it on Corazon's finger who is in shock with her mouth wide open

" Next month would be our 25th wedding anniversary Ma. Our silver wedding anniversary. Will you marry me again and renew our vows together", a teary eyed Marcial asked Corazon

" Jessie grabe nakakakikilig sila", Arabella who is a bit teary eyed too

Corazon didn't say anything. She cant find the right words. She's still trying to absorb everything that's happening. A mixed feelings of overwhelming happiness and disbelief. It didn't cross her mind that this gorgeous man with salt and pepper hair that added more to his manly appeal would propose to her the second time around. She stood up and gave Marcial a tight hug and kiss him on the lips "Yes Marcial. I will marry you again", a teary eyed Corazon finally uttered.

Marcial locked his wife in a tight embrace and with tears starting to fall in his eyes softly responded "Thank you Ma. Thank you".

Jessie and Arabella both stood up and hugged their parents.

A month after... (thank you Jhuniebells for this beautiful wedding video 😘) mention a user
The most awaited moment in Marcial and Corazon's lives finally came. Its a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Tagaytay Country Club overlooking the majestic Taal Lake when the two decided to renew their vows sorrounded by their children and close friends.

Marcial looking so handsome and dignified in his white military uniform with his best men Franco and Ethan beside him patiently waits for Corazon in the makeshift altar.

Finally, his wife of 25 years is slowly walking down towards him with their daughters Arabella and Jessie beside her. Marcial cant describe how gorgeous Corazon is in that venus cut wedding gown he personally bought for her. The feeling is so surreal for Marcial. It brings back to that exact moment 25 years ago when he first married her.

Corazon's knees weaken the moment Marcial grabbed her hand and put it into his arms. The way he looks at her today is exactly the same 25 years ago. She silenty prayed thanking the good Lord for this overwhelming happiness. For being with this man she promised to spend the rest of her life with..

The ceremony started and when its time for the both of them to say their vows Marcial's voice started to crack. Who would have thought that this distinguished General would show his soft side in front of their guests.

Marcial's vow...

People always say that I am one tough and amazing soldier. But little did they know that when the weight of the world is too much for me to bear, you are the wind beneath my wings. With you around, everything seems so easy. Being married with you for 25 years is the best thing that ever happened to me. No amount of accolades and recognitions can equal this contentment I am feeling right now just being with you My Corazon. 

Every love story is unique and special but ours is extra ordinary. Ours is not always a bed of rosses, its far from perfect but one thing is for sure. It's real, pure and genuine. Our relationship was tested when we lost Arabella when she was still a child. But the love we have for each other is enough for us to go through the most difficult moment of our lives.

Corazon thank you for everything. For staying by my side in good times and in bad. For taking care of me, for loving me unconditionally and even for our petty fights.

I am not a perfect husband. I am far from perfect but I promise to love you until the last day of my life, until my last breath. I love you. In you I found my home. ❤️

Corazon's vow..

Marcial pinakamamahal ko. Araw araw ipinapasalamat ko sa Diyos ang bawat araw na binibigay Niya na magising sa tabi mo, sa yakap at mga halik mo. I must have something good in my life to deserve someone like you. Inaamin ko dumating ang panahong nais ko ng sumuko at magpakalayo. But you didn't give up on me. Hindi mo ako sinukuan gaya ng hindi mo pagsuko sa pangarap mo na buo at ligtas na pamilya.

Sabi mo ako ang iyong lakas. Pero hindi Mahal ko. Naging malakas at matapang ako dahil meron akong magiting na sandalan at tagapangtanggol. You have always been my protector, my Knight in shining armour. Mahal na mahal kita Marcial. I will always be here for you. I am not just your wife but I will always be your best friend. Ang laban mo ay laban ko din. Pangako Mahal ko hinding hindi ako mapapagod na unawain, alagaan at mahalin ka. I love everything about you. Even your corny jokes, your annoying antics at kahit lagi ikaw ang may hawak ng remote control pag nanoood tayo ng TV. You can be demanding and possessive sometimes but that is a part of you I wholeheartedly love and accepted.

You are my answered. My dream come true. My ideal partner. Mahal na mahal kita General Marcial de Leon. Sabi nila walang forever but I promise to grow old with you. To take care of you and to love you until my last breath

(just your imagination na lang guys. Hahaha. basta imagine niyo na lang na kinakasal talaga sila. hahaha. im running out of stories for the upcoming chapters. any suggestions ng mga pwdeng maging ganap sa pagpapatuloy ng kwento ni Marcial and Corazon? please feel tree to leave a comment.😁. till the next chapter)