When You Truly Love Someone

" Marcial, ano ba! Nakikiliti ako'', Corazon giggled.  Her husband sitting beside her at the couch of their room is showering her with butterfly kisses in her ears and neck . They just came back from spending the entire day with Edgar at the arcade. 

'' Ma, ready na yung bath tub.  I prepared bubble bath for you. Halika na'', Marcial told his wife.

''Mamaya na. Gusto ko muna magpahinga. Napagod ako kakahabol kay Edgar kanina sa arcade''.

'' Kaya nga kelangan mo mag relax. Tara na''

Before Corazon could react, Marcial carried her to the bath room.

'' Marcial, ibaba mo nga ako. Hahaha!'', she laughed.  Oh how she missed moment like this with her husband.

When they reached the bath room, Marcial removed all her clothes. Then he gently lay her at the bath tub filled with bubble bath and rose petals. There's their favorite red wine at the corner too. Not long after, Marcial joined her at the bath tub.  Corazon moved closer to her husband to feel the warmth of his body. He then embraced her tight then kissed her with so much longing and passion. Corazon did the same to her husband. Marcial explored her body through his touches which sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. He then carried her out of the bath tub and took a shower together to rinse all the bubbles covering their bodies.  Not long after, they are back on their bed. He moaned Corazon's name and then his arms circled her, pulling her against him, and they rolled over on the bed expressing their love and longing for each other. 

'' Corazon, mahal na mahal kita'', Marcial trying to catch his breath after an intense love making with his wife. 

'' And I love you too, Marcial'', she rested her head on his chest.

'' I'm sorry for hurting you. For causing you a lot of stress.  Im sorry for those times na naiparamdam ko sayo na mas mahal ko ang trabaho ko kesa sayo. I know pagod ka na sa paulit ulit na mga sorry ko. Pero Ma, lagi mo sanang tatandaan na mahal na mahal kita'', Marcial assured her.

'' Marcial, kalimutan na natin yun. I'm sorry din  if I got tired of understanding you. Pero one thing I promised you. Hinding hindi ako mapapagod na mahalin ka''.

Corazon's POV.

I'm still wide awake after such an intense love making with Marcial. My body's tired but I cant put my self to sleep. Marcial is already sleeping soundly beside me. I gently caressed her face and keeps starring at him. I'm just happy that all is well between the two of us.

When you love someone, when you truly love someone, that person becomes part of you. Marcial is my greatest love. My everything. He changed me and inspired me in so many different ways that are indescribable. He may have unknowkingly hurt me but it wont stop me from loving him. How can I let go of someone like Marcial who keeps me going, who keeps me smiling? One thing Marcial made me realized is that loving someone with all you have is letting go of fear. If you truly love someone, nothing can ever stop you from loving them.

Marcial's POV

I woke up without Corazon beside me. I immediately went downstairs and found her in the kitchen preparing breakfast. 

'' Good morning Ma. Ang aga mo naman magising. You should be staying in bed pa. Masyado ka napagod kagabi'', I greeted her then hugged her from behind.

'' Good morning Mahal. Here's your coffee'', she smiled at me so sweetly while giving me the coffee she personally brewed. I have to admit. I miss morning like this with Corazon. I miss hugging and kissing her in the morning. I miss our chill conversations to start the day. I hugged her again not wanting to let her go.

'' Uy ang asawa ko naglalambing. Sige na. Kumain ka na. Monday ngayon. Ma traffic. Baka ma late ka pa sa kampo''.

'' Nag file ako ng leave today Ma. Bukas pa ako papasok'', I told my wife who was a bit surprised.

'' Why? May pupuntahan ka ba?''

I smiled at her " Wala naman. I just want to spend the entire day with my wife. Di ba nag promise ako na babawi sayo. Pupunta ka ba sa Arabella? Samahan kita''.

'' Sweet talaga ng asawa ko ah. In fairness pinapakilig ako. Hahaha'', she giggles.  " Ay sandali, nag bake  din pala ako ng ube cheese pandesal. Di ba favorite mo yun? Kukunin ko lang sa oven.

She stoop up and stopped for a seconds. Then she holds her temple and grabbed for my hand.

'' Are you okay Corazon?  May masakit ba sayo?'',  I stood up  and hold her hand. She's trembling. 

" Ma... Marcial, nahihilo ako''. Then she fainted.

'' Corazon, Corazon'', my worried voice echoed in the entire house. I carried my unconscious wife and went to the garage. 

''  Ang sasakyan pakihanda'',  I told my bodyguard in panic.

( To be continued. Once again, sorry for the slow update)