Terribly Sorry

Marcial's POV

I couldn't sleep the whole night without Corazon by my side. I kept on thinking of her. In our 25 years of marriage, this is the first time she slept in the guest room.  Earlier, I  sneaked in the guest room and saw her crying. It breaks my heart to see her like that. And I know, its all my fault. I'm such a fool for hurting the woman I love the most. I promise, I'll make it up to her.

Since I couldn't sleep, I decided na bumangon na and make a very special breakfast for Corazon. I'll surprise her with a breakfast in bed. Dumiretso na ako sa kusina at inihanda ang mga kakailangin ko para sa espesyal na almusal ng asawa ko. Tamang tama, tulog pa ang mga kasambahay kaya malaya akong makakakilos sa kusina.

I started to cook. I'm not a good cook but Corazon appreciates everytime I cook something for her. Even if its just a simple dish. I prepared my special garlic rice partnered with vigan longganisa, scrambled eggs, bacon and some dangit. I made pancakes too. And since there's avocado in the fridge, I decided to make avocado toast too. Then to complete the meal, I brewed a special coffee. I picked a stem of rose from the garden and put it in the tray along with the meals I prepared. I went upstairs and dumiretso guest room. I slowly opened the door and gently lay down the breakfast tray.

I kiss her forehead and lovingly caress her face "Mahal na mahal kita Corazon".

Corazon's POV

I woke up to a smell of a freshly brewed coffee. I slowly opened my eyes to the sight of a smiling Marcial gently caressing my face. He points to the breakfast tray on top of the bedside table.

"Good morning Ma. Breakfast in bed for my beautiful wife", he smiles sweetly. That kind of smile what will make every woman swoon. In ordinary days, him smiling at me like that will swept me of my feet. But today is different. Ang bigat bigat pa din ng loob ko sa nangyari kagabi. I removed his hand from my face and turned my back on him.

He lay down beside me and hugged me tight. "Corazon, patawarin mo ako sa inasal ko kagabi. Let me make it up to you. Mahal na mahal kita, Ma".  His hand gently caressing my stomach while kissing my shoulder. The aircon is on pero pakiramdam ko ang init init. He then moved on top of me then then his lips claims mine. He is kissing me passionately then it becomes torrid. I wanted to respond to his kisses but what happenend last night flashes on my mind followed by an image of Lucy. I pushed him hard then shouted at him. "Get out of me Marcial. Get out of this room". 

I get out of the bed, opened the door  " I said get out of this room. Gusto kong mapagisa Marcial. Take that food with you. Di ako nagugutom. Kainin mong magisa yan. Or better yet tawagan mo si Lucy at sabay ulit kayo mag breakfast", I sarcastically told him.

" Ma, magusap tayo. Ayusin natin to.", Marcial in a very apologetic tone.

"You will leave me alone or you want me to pack my things right now and leave this house? ",  I seriously asked him.

Marcial was a bit shock with what he has heard from me. With head bow down, he leaves the guest room.

(author's note : I want to hear from you.  Magiging marupok na ba si Corazon sa next update or will she stay cold kay General? Let me know your thoughts. Hehehe)