Family Is Home ❤️

two years after.. 

"Pa, tumawag si Arabella. Papunta na daw sila dito sa bahay"

"Oh that's good. Tawagan mo din sina Jessie and Ethan. Dito na sila mag lunch. At nami miss ko na ang apo natin", Marcial told Corazon.

" Eto na Lolo Marcial tatawagan ko na", pangaasar ni Corazon.   She knows her husband hates  being called "Lolo" by their apo. He preferred to be called "Papa General" by Edgar, Jessie and Ethan's son.

"Sinong Lolo ha?", Marcial asks then playfully tickles his wife.

"Stop it Mahal. Ano ba. Di pa ako tapos magluto. Darating na ang mga bata".

" Then let me carry you to the kitchen", Marcial carries her.

"Ibaba mo nga ako Marcial. Ano ba. Baka makita tayo ng mga kasambahay. Nakakahiya. Hahaha", Corazon laughing and giggling at the same time

"Ang bigat mo na Corazon. Hahaha. Mag exercise ka na Mahal. Samahan mo na ako mag jogging every morning", he joked

"Ah ganun ha", Corazon replied then pinch the general on his cheeks. "Kala mo kung sinong gwapo", sabay irap kay Marcial.

Without them knowing, their daughter Arabella has arrived and happily watching her parents teasing each other. She is teary eyed seeing her parents like this. She never thought she would not be given the chance to be with Marcial and Corazon again. She made a promise to herself that she will treasure every moment with her parents.

"Ang sweet ni Tita and General Rhian", Franco standing beside her whispers

"Oo nga eh. Tinalo pa tayo. Hahaha", Arabella answers.

"Alam mo di ko inexpect na may itinatagong sweetness sa katawan pala yang Tatay mo.
Hahaha".

"Sshh. Tumahimik ka nga Franco. Marinig ka ni Papa sige ka. Baka bigla ka palayasin niyan".

"Rhian close na kaya kami ni General. Lagi kaya kami magka text niyan. Mas paborito na nga niya ako kesa kay Ethan"

"Talaga lang ha. Ang yabang nito. Hahaha"

Corazon saw Rhian and Franco "Oh nandito na pala kayo. Kanina pa kayo diyan", she asks.  "Marcial ibaba mo na nga ako. Nakakahiya sa dalawa", she told her husband with her eyes wide open to let Marcial know that she's kinda pissed off

"Hi Ma. Hi Pa. Sweet natin ah", Arabella kissed and hugged her parents

"Eto kasing Mama mo anak eh gustong gusto ng nilalambing", Marcial teases Corazon.

"Marcial tumigil ka na ha. Pag di ka pa tumigil sasama ako kala Jessie paguwi mamaya. Dun ako matutulog. Magisa ka dito sa bahay "

"Hey Im just kidding. Sorry na", Marcial kisses her on the forehead and wrapped his arm around her waist.

" Naku magluluto na nga ako. Tulungan mo ako Arabella. Hayaan mo na diyan yang Papa mo at si Franco"

"Sige po Ma" and the two went to the kitchen to prepare their lunch while Marcial asked Franco to play billiards with him.

After an hour Corazon went to the two men happily playing billiards

"Lunch is ready. Tigil niyo na yan", she commands

"Okay Mahal. Gutom na nga ako"

10 minutes after Jessie and Ethan arrived with their son Edgar

"Papa Gen, Lola Mommy", the child looking so happy and excited to see both Marcial and Corazon.

"Hey baby. We miss you. And we bought new toys for you ", Marcial carries him

"Yehey", said Edgar while kissing and hugging his Papa General.

"Hi Ate Rhian. Ang blooming natin ngayon ah", Jessie kiss her sister on the cheeks

"Hi Sis. Mas blooming ka kaya. Iba talaga pag Mommy na noh", Arabella hugged Jessie.

They all shared a sumptuous lunch all prepared by Corazon over chit chats and updating everyone with what is happening with their lives.

"Lola Mommy are you crying?", Edgar asked Corazon when he saw her teary eyed

"No baby. Lola Mommy is just so happy kasi magkakasama tayo ngayon. Sana laging ganito ang pamilya natin. Masaya, walang problema at panganib", Corazon said with tears starting to flow in her eyes. Marcial grabbed Corazon's hand and gently hold it while Arabella and Rhian both stood up and hugged their mother.

" Guys I have an announcement to make", Marcial said in a serious tone that captured everyone's attention

(to be continued on the next chapter..)