C H P - 1

WARNING: There will more than likely be side couples. If you have a problem with that, or if you decide to make a problem in the comment section, your comment will be deleted.

----

"Soonyoung... I can't accept these."

"Oh, I thought.... I'm sorry."

"What kind of person buys flowers for their lover and just leaves it at that?"

"I'm sorry."

"... You know I don't feel that way about you."

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you giving me these? I thought I told you I was dating somebody."

"... I meant to give you these as a congratulatory gift. I'm sorry if it came off in the wrong way..."

Soonyoung frowned as the familiar voices circled around in his mind. They were always lingering there, waiting; and even though they had existed inside of him for many years, he still had yet to understand why every time he stopped moving, the hurt they managed to cause doubled in magnitude. He had kept himself busy for years with the intent of forgetting the voices--the memories he had buried away--yet he just couldn't. They reminded him of everyone he had tried to love, and they reminded him of him.

"Soonyoung...?"

At the sound of his name, his head snapped up, his heart jolting with a volt of surprise. He hadn't expected a voice to interrupt his thoughts, as the flower shop he ran was on lunch break--meaning that no person should have come inside. "Get out," he ordered almost instantly, his voice unusually low. He had somehow said the words before his mind processed that the customer standing on the other side of the counter was not a customer; no, this man was far from it. "I told you to stop coming here."

The "customer" didn't respond to the command with words of his own, only took a few small steps back. He was obviously some type of nervous: his hands were shaking, his forehead was dotted with sweat, and his natural blue eyes couldn't seem to focus on anything. Perhaps he was even on the verge of a breakdown. In the end, though, it didn't matter. Soonyoung didn't care; he had seen this act too many times to be falling for it now.

"I... thought I'd come to see you," the male finally uttered as his eyes trailed up to meet Soonyoung's. They were sparkling and blue, and they were filled with what appeared to be anxiety.

"Really?" Soonyoung's hands clenched into angry fists at his sides, the veins popping beneath his skin. All of the hatred and resentment he held for this man came rushing back to him in waves, and soon enough, he was shouting. "Come and see me? Really? You cheated on me three years ago. Three! There is nothing for you here!" He rushed from his work station and stood before the male, hoping that this would be the action that would finally get his point across. His fists were burning, but he kept them exactly where they were. No matter how much his heart shouted at him, he would not resort to violence.

"But--"

"Soonyoung, I-oh?" 

Suddenly, a third, much calmer voice interrupted them. It belonged to none other than the 2nd flower shop employee: Lee Seokmin. He was Soonyoung's long-time friend, and he--sweet as he was--had no tolerance for people who wrought pain upon others, so he immediately reacted to the situation. "You're here, huh?" He set the grocery bag that hung from his fingers down by the entrance, taking a step forward--towards the male that he recognized as his friend's cheating ex boyfriend. "I don't recall there being any reason for your visit."