C H P - 13

"Shhh! Just enjoy the bunny."

----

And so that was how the day went: slow, happy, contented, all of the things that Soonyoung thought he wouldn't have felt for the rest of his life. Yet here these feelings were, undeniable.

He hadn't felt this good in a long, long time.

"So," Junhui began, drawling out the short word with a smile, "I take it something good happened last night?" He perched his pointed elbow on the counter and set his chin in his palm; he looked like someone who was definitely ready to be told all of the details in what he thought was a drama-filled story. He was earnestly hoping that everything between the two of them had gone well, and from the looks of it, it had.

Soonyoung hummed thoughtfully, though he didn't take his eyes off the handful of white flowers he was preparing for an online customer. He slipped one thin stem behind another, while taking gentle hold of a fourth flower on the counter and adding it to the bouquet. "Not really."

"Liar," Junhui chided, smirking.

"I'm not lying."

"You're totally lying."

"No."

"Yes, obviously."

"No."

"Don't be a liar."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No--"

"Dude." Junhui frowned deeply, only teasing, and slammed his palms down against the counter; he was an amazing actor once he had to opportunity to show his skills. "What happened? I'm a Gemini. You have to tell me."

"Did you really just--"

"I'm a Scorpio," Minghao interjected as he appeared out of thin air, a pucker forming between his eyebrows. He was clearly confused. "What does that have to do with anything?" As he asked this, he attempted to slide his arm around Junhui's slim waist, yet when he and Soonyoung locked gazes, he went rigid, slowly dropping his arm at his side. He cleared his throat and pushed his glasses up his nose, flustered.

Soonyoung playfully rolled his eyes. "Really, it doesn't have anything to do with it."

"It does!"

"Wait, wait. What are we even talking about?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter."

"It does!"

"Junhui, nothing happened."

"Tell that to that smile on your face! Or that little gleam in your eyes!"

"What are you talking about? I'm not smiling."

Junhui, now really starting to get annoyed, groaned in frustration and quickly reached for his phone. He tapped a few random times before flipping the screen in Soonyoung's direction.

That was when the shop owner saw himself for the first time that morning. The slight yet fond smile Junhui had talked about was definitely there. Oh, and the eye gleam, too. His whole expression was a thousand times more happier and optimistic than it had been before.

In fact, he was practically glowing.

"I-It's nothing," the blonde stuttered immediately, turning away from them to hide the blush spreading across his cheeks. He wouldn't admit that his best friend was right in his assumption that something had happened between him and his love, because really, nothing had happened; or at least, in his mind, it was nothing to Jihoon. There was no way the shorter male thought anything about the fact that his fragile frame had been curled up against Soonyoung's all night, so how could the blonde possibly tell his friends about what happened if he felt ridiculous that he was even stuck on it?