C H P - 6

"Here, for you," he muttered nervously, and outstretched in his hands were the six flowers.

----

Neither of the two were quite sure of what to say. They barely knew each other... and now this? Wonwoo had already taken his jacket; did he deserve to take anything else? He didn't want to be greedy, didn't want to owe the male anything either, but for some reason beyond his understanding, he slowly reached out and accepted the bouquet of gloxinia. "Thanks..."

"Don't mention it," Mingyu murmured almost inaudibly, suddenly quite flustered. He didn't know what it was, but his face was burning. "And, also, uhm... Do you want me to walk you home? I have an umbrella, a-and you could use it, so..." He nervously trailed his gaze up from the linolium to meet with Wonwoo's, and he couldn't help but notice just how beautiful his eyes were. It was crazy. "Is that alright?"

The other just silently glanced down at the striking bunch of flowers. He had met this guy only a few minutes ago. He didn't even have the confirmation that he wasn't some kind of serial killer waiting to lead him out to the back alley. "Uhm, sure." So why couldn't he say no?

"Cool, great, awesome."

It was obvious that the taller one was now having some sort of messy, quickly-thrown-together party in his head. When he saw that Wonwoo noticed it, though, he pursed his lips, swallowed down his smile, and calmed himself. His flushed cheeks were the only things that remained. "Well, let's get going, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Wonwoo slowly stood up from the dampened chair, and as he did so, he subconsciously held the bouquet close to his chest, close to his heart. His face remained stoic, while on the inside, it was the likes of something completely different. However, he wouldn't get into it; that was his business. "Thanks, by the way."

Mingyu only stole a hurried glance of the flowers before muttering, "Yeah."

The two then chatted quietly amongst themselves as they exited the flower shop, leaving everyone who had been watching the whole situation play out speechless. In their eyes, it was a nice story--they all could agree on that--but the hurried development had them a bit confused; actually, the majority of them were nothing less than speechless.

"Was... was I the only one that saw that?" Seokmin questioned with a flabbergasted expression. He looked to everyone else in the room before gently slapping his cheeks, making sure he wasn't just daydreaming, and that two boys, two strangers, had really just come in and possibly experienced love at first sight.

Minghao, although also confused--more confused as to why that hadn't happened between him and Junhui--had to stifle a chuckle at the employee's reaction. He tucked his chin away in his chest, biting at his lips to hide the humorous grin. Ah... Why hadn't Seokmin become an actor? Or even a comedian? With all that pent up dramatic flare, the high-school student was sure that Seokmin would have made lots of money.

"Wow..." Junhui was also gawking at the fact that that had really just happened before his eyes, almost like it was in some kind of movie. Before, he hadn't been one to believe in love at first sight; he thought it was just some cliché thing made to make films and books interesting--but he quite possibly just witnessed it happen. He didn't know how to process.

Soonyoung was the only one that hadn't realized what had just gone down. He still sat in the corner, Wonho on his thighs, calmly stroking up and down his back. His eyes were blank, his breathing slow. He must not have been ready to come back to reality just yet.

"... Soonyo--"

"Hey, guys!"

Chan suddenly hurried into the shop, his heavy backpack hooked onto his shoulders, hair damp from the rain. He had the usual grin painting his features, yet when he noticed the heavy silence in the air, almost so thick that he could have cut it with a sword, it gradually disappeared. "What did I miss?"