Swing Into Action Part 1

Y/N is dueling against Gong at You Show Duel School. In the middle of the duel, the system used to duel shuts down. Skip Boyle is in tears.

Skip: How are we supposed to continue to be a school is we have no system? We're doomed.

Y/N: Don't worry. We'll think of something.

The door open and in walks Nico Smiley.

Nico: Hello. Is this the You Show Duel School?

Skip: Indeed it is! How can we help you?

Nico: I am here with an offer.

Skip: We're listening.

Nico: I'm the agent for the current champion, The Sledgehammer. He has issued a challenge to the son of You Show Sakaki.

Y/N: Why me?

Nico: The Sledgehammer was supposed to duel your father for the title. Your father went missing before the match and the Sledgehammer became champion by default. He wants to earn the title the correct way.

Skip: Offer refused. You will not put Y/N against the champion to humiliate him!

Nico: If you do go through with the duel, then we're willing into install a new system for this school!

Skip: Well, when you put it that way...

Zuzu slaps Skip with her fan.

Zuzu: What did you just say?

Skip: What about the good of the school?

Zuzu: What about the good of Y/N?

Y/N steps forward.

Y/N: I'll duel the Sledgehammer.

Nico: You sure?

Y/N: Yes. I was adopted by You Show. He's basically my father as well. I'll duel him.

Zuzu: Y/N, are you sure?

Gong: You should know Y/N by now, Zuzu. Once his mind is set on something, he doesn't back off.

Y/N: What do you say, Nico? Will the Sledgehammer accept my challenge? My father was Yugi Muto. My real name is Y/N Muto. I'm the son of the King of Games!

Nico: Now that is an exciting matchup! I'm sure he won't refuse!

Nico leaves. Zuzu and Yuya approach Y/N.

Zuzu: Are you sure that was wise to reveal who you really are?

Y/N: It was bound to come out sooner or later. I'm not going to let anyone talk my father down. I'll make dad proud.

Zuzu walks over to Y/N.

Y/N: You going to slap me?

Zuzu: No but if you lose then I'll slap you until you have a concussion!

Y/N: It's so sweet that you care so much.

Zuzu slaps Y/N.

Y/N: Ow! What was that for?

Zuzu sighs and walks away. The day of the match arrives and the stadium is full of people. The champion stands in the ring waiting for his opponent.

Nico: Do we have a great duel in store for you! The song of the King of Games has come forward! The champion has come to take the title!

Y/N appears wearing Yuya's pendant and the Millennium Puzzle. 

Y/N: Dad, I know Atem is gone but I need his help today.