A Plan and a Promise

The Friendship Cup continues. Zuzu duels Sergey and defeats her. While he is at it, he knocks her duel runner out of the arena. This upsets Y/N (Standard) greatly.

Y/N (Standard): I have to go after her. But I can't! I'm dueling next!

Roget sends Sector Security to find Zuzu. Y/N (Standard) duels against Shinji and wins. But the crowd goes against him after the duel is over. Y/N (Standard) leaves and goes and searches for Zuzu. On his way, he sees Sora.

Y/N (Standard): Sora, you traitor!

Sora: You don't have to worry about me. I'm not with Duel Academy anymore. I've changed my mind. What we are doing isn't peaceful like they told us. I've decided to go against them.

Y/N (Standard): That's good.

Sector Security finds Y/N (Standard) and captures him.

Y/N (Standard): Sora, get out of here! Go find Zuzu!

Sora: I will. I promise.

Sora escapes. Y/N (Standard) is captured and is thrown into a cell. Meanwhile, Shay approaches Y/N

(XYZ). Y/N (XYZ) is preparing for his duel against Crow.

Shay: Y/N (XYZ), I would like to duel in your place.

Y/N (XYZ): Shay, we've talked about this. Listen...

Shay: No! You listen!

Silence.

Shay: You've always been the one to save the day. I want to save Lulu just as much as you. But think about it. If you stay out here then you're free to roam around. Maybe you'll get some answers. If I lose, then it would be better for me to so you're not thrown into the facility.

Y/N (XYZ) sighs.

Y/N (XYZ): Fine, Shay. But you better win that duel.

Shay duels against Crow but is defeated. Y/N (XYZ) gets very angry but decides to hide and slip away. The next quarter final match up would be Y/N (Synchro) against Celina. Celina rides next to Y/N

(Synchro) in the tunnel.

Celina: So you're the next duelist I'm going to crush? You may look like my ex-boyfriend but I'll still defeat you. You'll be lucky to get out of this duel in one piece!

Y/N (Synchro): Well you look like my girlfriend. So we're even. I won't hold back either.

Celina: Good. I know you got game. I want your very best.

Y/N (Synchro) smiles because he remembers Rin telling him the same thing.

Y/N (Synchro): (Thoughts) It's crazy how much she looks like Rin. Rin and I always dreamed about dueling in the Friendship Cup in front of many people. I guess this is a way that our dream came true.

The duel begins and Y/N (Synchro) makes it out of the tunnel first so he begins the duel.

Celina: Prepare to do battle!

Y/N (Synchro): Let's rev it up!

Turn 1- Y/N (Synchro)

Y/N (Synchro)- 4000 LP/ Celina- 4000 LP

Y/N (Synchro): My turn. I summon Cyberse Wizard in ATK Mode.

Cyberse Wizard: Level 4- 1800 ATK/ 800 DEF

Y/N (Synchro): Turn end.

Celina: Is that it? Just a simple monster and no facedown? Are you even taking me seriously?