Twins with Tudes

Y/N (Standard) and Shay walk together.

Y/N (Standard): Why are we looking for Anna and Tori?

Shay: If I lost them, then your XYZ counterpart would go on a rampage.

Y/N (Standard): Aren't they good duelists though?

Shay: Anna is. Not really Tori. I have to find them. Lulu was someone who was able to keep your XYZ counterpart in check. With her gone, he needs all the help he can get to stay calm.

Y/N (Standard): Is he really that dangerous?

Shay: He's a Barian Emperor. He's very dangerous. There is also something else I want to talk to you about.

Y/N (Standard): Go ahead.

Shay: I heard about your new summoning technique. Link summoning?

Y/N (Standard): People keep saying that I did but I don't remember my duel against Crow.

Shay: Well, I want you to use that summoning technique again. I believe we'll need it in the end. It's what separates us from the rest of the dimensions.

Y/N (Standard): Us?

Shay: You'll understand soon.

Y/N (Standard) and Shay see Anna and Tori lying on the ground. Suddenly, Gong and Sylvio hit the ground as well.

Y/N (Standard): What happened here?

Gong: (Whispers) Twins with tudes.

The Tyler Sisters appear.

Gloria: Looks like more have come.

Shay: We always come for our comrades.

Grace: Let me guess. You're here to rescue them? We would like to see you try.

Shay: You must be the Tyler Sisters. You took out our whole school by yourselves.

Gloria: It's nice to see that our reputation proceeds. (Points to Y/N (Standard)) You look like our boyfriend. We won't card you. Instead, we'll take you with us and we can have some fun.

Y/N (Standard): Sorry. Not interested. You took someone important to me. I'll get you back.

Grace: Very well. Then prepare to be turned into a card.

Gloria: This will be a tag team duel. Each team will share LP, fields, and Graveyards.

Y/N (Standard): It's time to duel!

Y/N (Standard)/Shay/Grace/Gloria: Duel!

Turn 1- Gloria

Y/N (Standard)/Shay- 4000 LP/ Grace/Gloria- 4000 LP

Gloria: Ladies first. My turn. I activate the continuous spell: Quiet Life. So whenever a team normal summons, they can't special summon that turn. Also, when a team special summons, they can't normal summon that turn. I now activate the spell: Polymerization. I fuse Amazoness Queen and Amazoness Swords Woman that are in my hand. Queen of the jungle. Receive the power of the valiant swords-woman and build an empire that rules over everything! I Fusion Summon! Appear, Level 8! Amazoness Empress!

Amazoness Empress: Level 8- 2800 ATK/ 2400 DEF

Gloria: I set a card facedown and end my turn.

Turn 2- Shay

Y/N (Standard)/Shay- 4000 LP/ Grace/Gloria- 4000 LP

Shay: My turn. I draw. I activate the spell: Twin Twisters. I can discard a card from my hand and destroy both of your spell cards.