Toying Around Part 2

Y/N's and Sora's duel continues.

Turn 3- Y/N

Y/N: 4000 LP/ Sora- 4000 LP

Y/N: My turn. Draw. You wanted to see a Pendulum summon then here you are! I use Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician to set the Pendulum scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now! I can now summon monsters from Levels 2 through 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monster is ready to swing into action! Come forth my most faithful servant, Dark Magician!

Dark Magician: Level 7- 2500 ATK/ 2100 DEF

Tate: That's his ace monster!

Y/N: Dark Magical Circle, activate! Since Dark Magician was summoned to my field, I can banish one card on the field! I choose Frightfur Bear!

Sora: No way!

Y/N: You're not the only one who can fusion summon! Magic Card: Eye of Timaeus, activate! I can use this card to fusion summon with a monster I control without Polymerization!

Sora: What!

Y/N: I fuse Eye of Timaeus and Dark Magician! By fusing Dark Magician and this dragon I bring forth the most fearsome Knight this universe has known! I Fusion Summon! Descend from the sky, Dark Magician the Dragon Knight!

Dark Magician the Dragon Knight: Level 8- 3000 ATK/ 2500 DEF

Y/N: I'm not done. Trap card, open: Eternal Soul! This trap is continuous trap! I activate its effect to let me bring back Dark Magician from my Graveyard!

Zuzu: Incredible!

Y/N: This duel is over. Battle. Dark Magician the Dragon Knight, direct attack!

Sora: I don't think so! I activate my trap: Punch in the Box! While you declare an attack and control two or more monsters, I can negate your attack and then send your monster to the Graveyard. Then that monster loses ATK equal to the monster sent to the Graveyard.

Y/N: Nice try. Since I have Eternal Soul on my field, every Dark Magician in my monster zone is unaffected by your card effects!

Sora: But that monster isn't Dark Magician!

Y/N: Dark Magician the Dragon Knight's name becomes Dark Magician while on the field or in the Graveyard! Now attack!

Sora: Ahh!

Sora: 4000 LP - - -> 1000 LP

Y/N: Dark Magician, direct attack! Dark Magic Attack!

Sora: Ahh!

Sora: 1000 LP - - -> 0 LP

Winner: Y/N

Y/N walks over to Sora.

Y/N: You remember the deal. I don't have to teach you now.

Zuzu: Y/N, don't be mean.

Y/N: Fine. Whatever.

Skip: Awesome! I'm going to use Sora's tuition to pay the electric bill!

Y/N: I have a question. How do you know how to fusion summon, Sora, since you're not part of LDS?

Sora: Where I'm from, fusion summoning is a common thing. Everyone does it.

Y/N: Where is that?

Sora: Don't worry about it because we're friends now! What about you, Y/N? Where did you learn how to fusion summon?

Y/N: I don't know. It just came naturally to me I guess. Now let's head home. I'm hungry.

Zuzu walks beside Y/N. Sora smiles as he watches the two walk away together.

Sora: Y/N Muto, you're a lot like an old friend of mine: Y/N Kaiba. Seeing you walk away with Zuzu makes me think of Y/N Kaiba and Celina. I wonder if you're really as good as Y/N Kaiba.