For Our Tomorrows

Julia is walking down the street still searching for the person who attacked her school. She sees Y/N (XYZ) standing outside by himself.

Y/N (XYZ): You alone?

Julia doesn't answer.

Y/N (XYZ): Where is the girl and the brat?

Julia: I do not know. But I do know who you are! Why did you attack my professor?

Y/N (XYZ): He taught you how to Fusion summon. That's why. He was pathetic.

Julia: Shut up! You have no right to call him that.

Y/N (XYZ): I didn't just duel him. I dueled everyone in your school and found that each one of them were the same.

Julia: You're beyond those attacks as well?

Y/N (XYZ): Guilty as charged.

Julia: How could you! I'll never forgive you!

Y/N (XYZ): Have you come to settle the score?

Julia: I have.

Y/N (XYZ): Well you shouldn't have come alone.

Julia: Who said that I was alone?

Dipper and Kit appear. Meanwhile, Zuzu stumbles upon the duel. Shay grabs her and pulls her away.

Dipper: You fell right into our trap!

Kit: Now we're going to take you down!

Dipper: This will be a Battle Royal! Us three verse you! No one can draw or attack on their first turn.

Y/N (XYZ): Do you have to make it any easier? Let's just get this over with.

Y/N (XYZ), Julia, Kit, and Dipper activate their duel disks.

Y/N (XYZ)/Julia/Kit/Dipper: Let's duel!

Turn 1- Julia

Y/N (XYZ)- 4000 LP/ Julia- 4000 LP/ Dipper- 4000 LP/ Kit- 4000 LP

Dipper: Get him, Julia!

Julia: I'll start! My turn! I summon Gem Knight Lapis in ATK Mode!

Gem Knight Lapis: Level 3- 1200 ATK/ 100 DEF

Julia: I place one card face down and end my turn. You're up, XYZ Scum!

Turn 2- Y/N (XYZ)

Y/N (XYZ)- 4000 LP/ Julia- 4000 LP/ Dipper- 4000 LP/ Kit- 4000 LP

Y/N (XYZ): Is that it? Very well then. My turn. I summon Phantom Knights of Cloven Helm in ATK mode.

Phantom Knights of Cloven Helm: Level 4- 1500 ATK/ 500 DEF

Y/N (XYZ): I place a card facedown. Since I have no traps in my graveyard, trap card, open: Phantom Knights of Shade Brigandine. This trap is actually a monster I can special summon in DEF mode.

Phantom Knights of Shade Brigandine: Level 4- 0 ATK/ 300 DEF

Y/N (XYZ): I overlay my Level 4 Cloven Helm and Shade Brigandine to build the Overlay Network! I XYZ Summon! Well then, since you challenged me, say hello to Number 39: Utopia!

Number 39: Utopia: Rank 4- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Julia: That's the monster that Sylvio was talking about!

Dipper: What type of monster is that?

Kit: What's with the number?

Y/N (XYZ): Let's just say it's a special type of monster. I'm not done. I equip Utopia with ZW Tornado Bringer! This raises Utopia's ATK by 1300 ATK.