Epilogue- Putting a Ring On It

It was going to be the biggest wedding possible. All of the girls became close friends which led to having a wedding together. Y/N (Standard) would be marrying: Zuzu, Julia, and Aura. Y/N (Fusion) would be marrying: Celina, Alexis, Grace and Gloria, and Blair. Y/N (Synchro) would be marrying: Rin, Akiza, Luna, Carly, Misty, and Sherry. Y/N (XYZ) would be marrying: Lulu, Tori, Anna. Cathy, Rio, Dextra, and Sayaka. Four grooms were going to be marrying twenty-one brides. The setting up of the wedding was a nightmare. Each bride wanted a certain thing wanted to happen. Songs had to be chosen. "Fathers" would have to be chosen to lead each bride down the aisle. A cake had to be decided on. And most important: dresses had to be picked. The girls did their best to make sure that none of them wore the same as someone else. It became very difficult. The boys on the other hand...

Y/N (XYZ): Is to late to back out?

Y/N (Synchro): Yes. Are you going to leave them at the altar?

Y/N (Fusion): We shouldn't do that. They all would kill us.

Y/N (Standard): Definitely. But I know what you mean. There will only be four of us while twenty-one of them will be walking down the aisle. Who wouldn't be intimidated?

Y/N (XYZ): I can't do this! I can't do this!

Y/N (Fusion): Pull yourself together! You must've known that this would happen!

Y/N (XYZ): The author had an idea but I didn't think he'd actually do it! This is so unrealistic. I know it's supposed to wrap up the story but still...

Y/N (Standard): Man up. I'm sure as soon they walk down the aisle, we'll feel okay.

A knock is heard and Yuya walks in.

Yuya: It's time boys. This is your last chance to backout.

Y/N (Fusion): No. We'll have another opportunity.

Yuya: Let's go.

The wedding was being broadcasted over all the dimensions. The grooms made their entrance all very nervous. But all of that changed when each bride walked down the aisle. The Standard Dimension first, followed by Fusion, then Synchro, and then ending with XYZ. The vows were beautiful but when the minister got to...

Minister: Who ever has an objection to these unions, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Each bride and groom all activated their duel disks and glared at all of the crowd in attendance. No one dared to object. The duel disks were deactivated and the rest of the wedding without a hitch. The aftaer party was wonderful as well. It was a beautiful day to be alive. What did they do as an after party? They hosted a mini tournament and all dueled each other. Everyone had a great time. Each groom sat down with their respective brides.

Y/N (Standard): Well, this is the start of something new.

Y/N (XYZ): Stop that. We're not making refrences.

Y/N (Fusion): I think I'm done with dueling for a little while.

Y/N (Synchro): Same.

Y/N (Standard): Let's just...

Y/N (Fusion)/ Y/N (Synchro)/ Y/N (XYZ): Don't say it!

Y/N (Standard): Fine. Let's just do our best and be successful in the future.

The rest all nodded in agreement. The party ended and I'll let you imagine what happened that night.