City 'Scape/Tops Speed

In the Standard Dimension...those who were chosen to be Lancers were given Pendulum Cards which would help reach the Synchro Dimension. Y/N (Standard), Y/N (Fusion), and Y/N (XYZ) did not put them in their deck. The Lancers told their loved ones goodbye and the group is teleported.

In the Synchro Dimension...Y/N (Synchro) is leaning over Zuzu who has her eyes closed.

Y/N (Synchro): Hey...Hey...Hey!

Zuzu opens her eyes. Y/N (Synchro) leans close to her face.

Y/N (Synchro): You okay?

Zuzu blushes and pushes Y/N (Synchro) away. He falls down a hill.

Y/N (Synchro): Should've seen that coming.

Night comes and the two are still with each other.

Zuzu: Where are we?

Y/N (Synchro): Welcome to New Domino City.

Zuzu: What happened to the Battle Royal?

Y/N (Synchro): What are you talking about?

Zuzu: I remember competing in the Battle Royal and then Zane showed up. My bracelet glowed and that's when I saw you. Then we were teleported here. Lulu and Rin were captured by Y/N from the Fusion Dimension.

Y/N (Synchro): You've met the person who took Rin away?

Zuzu: I have but I believe he's going against Duel Academy now. I dueled against Zane before I met you two.

Zuzu looks at her bracelet.

Zuzu: All of these started with this bracelet. I don't understand what's going on. This isn't Paradise City is it?

Y/N (Synchro): I'm sorry but we're in a different dimension then from where you're from.

Y/N (Synchro) reveals his Signer Mark.

Y/N (Synchro): It's thanks to this which allows me to teleport. The Crimson Dragon helps me. It will help me get Rin back and get revenge on who took her. I saw him in the XYZ dimension.

Zuzu: I'm curious...are you dating Rin?

Y/N (Synchro) doesn't answer. He just looks down with a blush on his face.

Zuzu: You are.

Y/N (Standard): That's not the only girlfriend I have. I'm also dating girls named Akiza, Luna, Misty, Carly, and Sherry.

Zuzu: You have more than one girlfriend? How?

Y/N (Synchro): I ask myself the same question every day.

A voice is heard and the two see a little boy walking towards Y/N's (Synchro) duel runner. His mother pulls him away.

Y/N (Synchro): Shoot. We got to get out of here. Let's go.

Y/N (Synchro) runs over to his duel runner as Zuzu follows him. He throws her a helmet.

Zuzu: Did you just give me helmet?

Y/N (Synchro): Good one. But now's not the time. We got to get out of here.

Zuzu climbs onto the back of Y/N's (Synchro) duel runner. The two ride at hide speeds. Zuzu smiles as she looks around.

Zuzu: It's so beautiful!

Y/N (Synchro): Well that part is. Look down.

Zuzu looks down and sees neighborhoods that are in very bad conditions.

Y/N (Synchro): That is the Commons. It's where Rin and I are from.

Zuzu: That's terrible.

Y/N (Synchro): We might be in the clear.