Righting a Wrong/What Could Be

In Duel Academy, Y/N (Fusion) is walking around the cells. He's looking for a certain two girls who he helped capture before. Each student who passes him acknowledges him as the Clock Dragon Master. Y/N (Fusion) just gives them a nod in return. Y/N (Fusion) reaches the first cell. It opens to reveal Rin from the Synchro Dimension.

Rin: Y/N (Synchro), knew you'd come save me!

Rin wraps her arms around Y/N (Fusion). He gets embarrassed.

Y/N (Fusion): I'm sorry but I'm not Y/N from your dimension.

Rin pushes Y/N (Fusion) away.

Rin: I'm sorry. Then who are you?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm from this dimension. The Fusion Dimension.

Rin gets very angry.

Rin: You captured me. What are you doing here?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm helping you escape.

Rin: Why?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm trying to right a wrong. You might not believe me but believe me when I say that you're in danger and I'm going to help you out.

Y/N (Fusion) extends his hand. Rin just stares at Y/N (Fusion). For a second, she saw a glimpse of Y/N (Synchro).

Rin: I'm trusting you.

Y/N (Fusion) leads Rin down the hallways. They reach a second cell. It opens to reveal Lulu from the XYZ Dimension.

Lulu: Y/N (XYZ), knew you'd come save me!

Lulu wraps her arms around Y/N (Fusion). He gets embarrassed.

Y/N (Fusion): I'm sorry but I'm not Y/N from your dimension.

Lulu pushes Y/N (Fusion) away.

Lulu: I'm sorry. Then who are you?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm from this dimension. The Fusion Dimension.

Lulu gets very angry.

Rin: You captured and destroyed my home. What are you doing here?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm helping you escape.

Lulu: Why?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm trying to right a wrong. You might not believe me but believe me when I say that you're in danger and I'm going to help you out.

Y/N (Fusion) extends his hand. Lulu just stares at Y/N (Fusion). For a second, she saw a glimpse of Y/N (XYZ). Lulu looks and sees Rin.

Lulu: Who is she and why do you look like me?

Rin: No time to explain. We have nothing to lose. We should follow him if it's our only chance of escape.

Lulu: Fine. I'm trusting you.

Y/N (Fusion): Good. There is are some people we still need to get. Come with me and don't talk to anyone. I want you to pretend to be braindead and just follow all my orders. This is very important. Can you do that?

Rin and Lulu nod. Y/N (Fusion) leads Rin and Lulu through the hallways. They stop when they see Celina from the Fusion Dimension.

Celina: What took you so long?

Y/N (Fusion): Sorry. They needed some convincing.

Celina: That's fair.

Rin: Who is she and why does she look like us?

Celina: I'm from this dimension and he's helping us escape.

Lulu: How can we trust you two?

Celina: You have nothing to lose. Also you don't. You just believe that you're making the right choice.