Obelisk Assault

The Battle Royal continues. Y/N and Yuya get easy wins. Zuzu and Gong win a duel together but Zuzu then loses a duel by herself against a person named Dennis. After the duel ends...

Celina: Hey! We've been looking for you!

Dennis and Zuzu see Celina and Y/N (Fusion) approach them.

Dennis: I didn't know that Y/N had a twin. Also, Zuzu, are you going to introduce me to your twin sister?

Zuzu: Y/N, what are you doing with her?

Celina: He's my best friend. That's why he's here.

Zuzu: Best Friend? I guess you must be someone else then. You look a lot like someone I know.

Y/N (Fusion): Not the first time I've heard that.

Zuzu: Then your best friend must be, Lulu. My name is Zuzu.

Celina: We don't care who you are! We have business with this XYZ fugitive!

Dennis: What is that?

Y/N (Fusion): Don't play dumb. I'm taking you down. Arm yourself!

Y/N (Fusion) activates his duel disk.

Celina: Hey! The next duel was mine!

Y/N (Fusion): Sorry but I really want this one.

Celina: Fine but the next chance you get, you're buying me dinner.

Y/N: Very well.

Zuzu: Take it easy! I don't know how people do things where you're from but here we don't go around attacking people!

Dennis: It's perfectly alright, Zuzu. These two are clearly confused about me but it's the duty for a dueltainer to keep the crowd entertained. Don't you agree?

Zuzu: No. I think the tournament a lot more important.

Dennis: Okay, Y/N #2. I accept your challenge. We'll have to make this quick but let's not leave out any razzle dazzle.

Y/N (Fusion)/ Dennis: Let's duel!

Turn 1- Y/N (Fusion)

Y/N (Fusion)- 4000 LP/ Dennis- 4000 LP

Y/N (Fusion): I'll go first. My turn. Magic card: Red Eyes Insight, activate. I send one dragon monster from my deck to my Graveyard, which allows me to add a Red Eyes Spell or Trap card to my hand. I send Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon to the Graveyard and then add Red Eyes Fusion to my hand!

Celina: Here it comes.

Y/N: Magic card: Red Eyes Fusion, activate!

Zuzu: He's a fusion summoner?

Y/N: I fuse Red Eyes Black Dragon and Summoned Skull in my deck.

Zuzu: He can fuse monsters in his deck?

Y/N: Black dragon of possibilities merge together with the demon king of death to create the true ruler of darkness! I Fusion Summon! Level 9! Archfiend Black Skull Dragon!

Archfiend Black Skull Dragon: Level 9- 3200 ATK/ 2500 DEF

Zuzu: (Thoughts) He's a fusion summoner. His friend must be one too. The Y/N from the XYZ dimension's friend is from the XYZ Dimension. She would never fusion summon like these two. That means that she's not Lulu. Then who are they?

Y/N (Fusion): I place a card facedown. Turn end. You're move XYZian.

Celina: My best friend is the best duelist I know. I'm sure he won't lose.