Toying Around Part 1

Y/N wakes up. He was dreaming about the girl in the red jacket again.

Y/N: Who is she?

Y/N runs to the kitchen and sees Yuya being disgusted by the sight of Sora.

Y/N: What the hell are you doing here?

Sora: Y/N, please be my teacher!

Y/N: No!

Y/N and Zuzu are walking next to each other.

Zuzu: Is Sora the one who wants to learn dueling from you?

Y/N: Yes and no matter how many times I try, I can't get rid of him!

Sora: Coach Y/N!

Sora appears next to the group.

Y/N: Why do you keep following me?

Sora: Because I haven't had my first lesson yet!

Y/N: I don't want you around!

Sora: Will you please teach me how to Pendulum Summon? I'm a huge fan! I'm begging you!

Y/N: No.

Sora turns to Zuzu.

Sora: I bet he'll say, "Yes", if you ask him.

Zuzu: Why is that, Sora?

Sora: Aren't you sweethearts?

Y/N/Zuzu: OF COURSE NOT!

Y/N: I wouldn't mind but...

Zuzu gets embarrassed and slaps Y/N with her fan. She walks away in frustration.

Sora: I think she likes you, Coach Y/N.

Y/N: Mention it again and I'll slap you too!

For the rest of the day, Sora stalks Y/N and continues to pester him about being his coach. Y/N turned it down every single time. Then Y/N and Zuzu arrive at You Show. The three see Sora already there.

Y/N: Why is he here?

Skip: Sora, is joining this school!

Y/N: What!

Sora: You are now my teacher!

Yuya: I am not!

Sora: Very well, if you won't show then I challenge you to a duel! Then you'll have to show me!

Y/N: I said no!

Sora: If you win then I'll never bother you again! Please! Then I issue you the same challenge! Duel me!

Skip: Don't refuse, Y/N! If you do then you'll dishonor You Show. Also we'll have to return his tuition fees.

Y/N: Fine. If I win then you leave me alone.

Sora: If I win then you'll teach me.

Skip: Okay! Let's get this duel underway! Activating action field: Wildest West!

Sora: I don't like it. Please change it.

Skip: Fine. Activating action field: Sweets Island!

Sora: This is more like it!

Y/N's puzzle glows.

Y/N/Sora: Let's duel!

Turn 1- Y/N

Y/N: 4000 LP/ Sora: 4000 LP

Y/N: I'll start. My turn. I summon Magician's Rod in ATK Mode!

Magician's Rod: Level 3- 1600 ATK/ 100 DEF

Y/N: When this monster is summoned, I can add a spell or trap card with Dark Magician in its text to my hand! Magic card: Dark Magical Circle, activate! I draw the top three cards of my deck and if any of them have Dark Magician in its text, I can add it to my hand. I reveal Dark Magician!

Sora: He has that card already in his hand!

Y/N: I place a card facedown. Turn end.

Turn 2: Sora

Y/N: 4000 LP/ Sora: 4000 LP

Sora: It's my turn! I draw! I activate the spell: Toy Vendor. By discarding a card from my hand, I draw a card and if it's a Fluffal monster, I can summon it! I send Instant Fusion to the Graveyard and draw! I drew Fluffal Bear! This means I can summon it!

Fluffal Bear: Level 3- 1200 ATK/ 800 DEF

Sora: Now I summon Edge Imp Sabres in ATK Mode!

Edge Imp Sabres: Level 3- 1200 ATK/ 800 DEF

Sora: Now to do what I do best! I activate the spell: Polymerization! With it I fuse my Edge Imp Sabres with my Fluffal Bear! Edge of sharpness and fury of bear! When the two come together, you had better beware! I Fusion Summon! Here it comes, the most unbearable monster you've ever seen, Frightfur Bear!

Frightfur Bear: Level 6- 2200 ATK/ 1800 ATK

Sora: Frightfur Bear, attack Magician's Rod! Pummeling Paw!

Y/N: Hmph.

Y/N: 4000 LP - - -> 3400 LP

Sora: The effect of my monster activates! When it destroys a monster, it equips that destroyed monster to itself and then gains 1000 ATK!

Frightfur Bear: 2200 ATK - - -> 3200 ATK

Sora: I place two cards face down. Let's see you get by this, King of Games!