Trade Bait Part 2

The duel between Y/N and Sylvio continues.

Turn 4- Sylvio

Y/N: 4000 LP/ Sylvio: 3200 LP

Sylvio: This is the end, King of Games! Power Dart Striker, attack Magician's Rod!

Y/N: I don't think so! Trap card, open: Mirror Force! Now all of your monsters are destroyed!

Sylvio: What! Urk!

Y/N: I activate the special effect of Magician's Robes. By sending a spell or trap card from my hand, I can summon my most faithful servant from my deck! I send Bottomless Trap hold to the Graveyard. Appear, Dark Magician!

Dark Magician: Level 7- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Y/N: End your turn, Sylvio.

Sylvio: I end my turn.

Turn 5- Y/N

Y/N: 4000 LP/ Sylvio: 3200 LP

Y/N: My turn. Draw. Magic card: Eye of Timaeus, activate! I can fuse this card with a card I have on the field! I choose Dark Magician!

Zuzu: He's fusion summoning?

Y/N: I fusion summon! Appear, Dark Calvary!

Dark Calvary: Level 8- 2800 ATK/ 2300 DEF

Y/N: Dark Calvary's effect activates! This card gains 100 ATK for each spell and trap on the field and in the Graveyard. I count five!

Sylio: Five? There is only three on the field and the graveyard!

Y/N: I think you need to count again. Pendulum cards in the Pendulum Zones count as spells!

Sylvio: What!

Y/N: My monster gains 500 ATK!

Dark Calvary: 2800 ATK - - -> 3300 ATK

Y/N: This duel is over! Battle! Dark Calvary, direct attack!

Sylvio: Ahh!

Sylvio: 3200 LP - - -> 0 LP

Winner: Y/N

The duel ends and field disappears. Sylvio's friends can't believe Sylvio lost.

Sylvio: I lost? Impossible!

Y/N: That's what happens when you face the King of Games. Now let Zuzu go!

The boys refuse to go. Y/N's eyes glow and Dark Magician appears behind him. The boys get scared and release Zuzu. She runs to Y/N's side and wraps her arms around him.

Zuzu: It's okay. I'm safe now.

Y/N's eyes return to normal and Dark Magician vanishes. Y/N walks over to Sylvio and holds out his hand. Sylvio hands Y/N the Pendulum Cards.

Y/N: Get out of here, you terrible excuse for a duelist.

Sylvio and his friends run away.

Frederick: I never doubted you for a moment.

Zuzu: Yeah you did.

Y/N: Whatever. Let's just leave.

Just then, a boy named Sora runs in.

Sora: Wait! Don't leave! I want to speak to Y/N!

Y/N: What is it?

Sora: Can you teach me how to Pendulum Summon?