The Many Dimensions of Y/N

The Friendship Cup continues. Y/N (Standard) is facing off against Crow. Y/N (Standard) has a lot on his mind as he sits quietly on his duel runner at the starting line. Crow rides up beside him.

Crow: Hey. I thought you Lancers were working with the topsiders but after talking with your friend, Shay, I understand what's going on.

Y/N (Standard) doesn't answer.

Crow: You okay?

Y/N (Standard): No. Lots of my friends are in danger and I'm stick here. I need to be looking for Zuzu.

Crow: Well, there is a way to escape this duel.

Y/N (Standard): What do you mean?

Crow: Just ride off the track. I'll let you know when to do that.

Y/N (Standard): Thanks.

Crow: Don't mention it. I owe your Synchro counterpart more than you know.

Y/N (Standard) smiles at Crow but then closes his eyes. He has a vision of a large dragon destroying a city. On top of it was a man that looked like him. He then is approached by a girl who looks like Zuzu and Celina. She has four bracelets on.

???: I love you.

A light flashes and the sound of engines roar. This snaps Y/N (Standard) awake he takes off. Crow comes out of the tunnel first and will start the duel. He is confused on whether that was a dream or a vision.

Turn 1- Crow

Y/N (Standard)- 4000 LP/ Crow- 4000 LP

Crow: My turn. I summon Blackwing- Bora the Spear in ATK mode.

Blackwing- Bora the Spear- Level 4- 1700 ATK/ 800 DEF

Crow: I place one card facedown and end my turn.

Melissa: Crow sets up his field.

Crow whispers to Y/N (Standard).

Crow: Okay. Up ahead there is the place to jump. When I say to jump then jump.

Roget smiles and turns on a device inside of Y/N's (Standard) helmet. This lets out a sharp electric shock which causes Y/N (Standard) to scream.

Crow: You okay? I need you to focus because it's time to jump.

The time to jump appears.

Crow: Okay. Go!

Y/N (Standard) is in too much pain to jump and continuous to scream in pain.

Crow: That was your chance. Why didn't you jump? That was your chance. Don't you need to help your friends?

Y/N (Standard) doesn't answer.

Crow: I guess you're really in league with the topsiders.

Y/N (Standard) continues to scream. Meanwhile, Y/N (XYZ), Y/N (Fusion), and Y/N's (Synchro) eyes begin to glow and the four counterparts are now connected.

Turn 2- Y/N (Standard)

Y/N (Standard)- 4000 LP/ Crow- 4000 LP

Y/N (Standard): My turn. Draw. I use Scale 3 Xiangke Magician and Scale 8 Xiangsheng Magician to set the Pendulum Scale! I'm taking control of this duel starting now! I can now summon monsters from levels 4 through 7 all at the same time! Swing far, Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monster is ready to swing into action! Turn up the heat Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon!

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Level 7: Scale 4- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Y/N (Standard): Battle. Odd Eyes, attack Blackwing- Bora the Spear! Spiral Flame Strike! When Odd Eyes deals battle damage involving a monster, the damage is doubled! Reaction Force!

Crow: Ahh!

Crow: 4000 LP - - -> 2400 LP

Y/N (Standard): Turn end.

Melissa: Y/N (Standard) deals damage.

Turn 3- Crow

Y/N (Standard)- 4000 LP/ Crow- 2400 LP

Crow: My turn. I draw. I summon Blackwing- Calima the Haze in ATK Mode.

Blackwing- Calima the Haze: Level 4- 600 ATK/ 1800 DEF

Crow: Since I control a Blackwing Monster, I can special summon Blackwing- Gale the Whirlwind!

Blackwing- Gale the Whirlwind: Level 3- 1300 ATK/ 400 DEF

Crow: I tune my Level 3 Blackwing- Gale the Whirlwind with my Level 4 Blackwing- Calima the Haze. And by way of their cosmic bonds, I can form an even mightier beast! I Synchro Summon! Spread your wings, Assault Blackwing - Raikiri the Rain Shower!

Assault Blackwing- Raikiri the Rain Shower: Level 7- 2600 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Crow: I activate Raikir's special ability. Once per turn, I can destroy cards that you control equal to the Blackwing monsters I control. I control one so say goodbye to your dragon! Raikiri, attack directly!

Y/N (Standard): Ahh!

Y/N (Standard): 4000 LP - - -> 1400 LP

Crow: I end my turn.

Melissa: Crow Synchro Summons a monster and deals damage.

Off in the distance, Sora is watching the duel. He thinks he can see all four Y/N counterparts dueling together.

Turn 4- Y/N (Standard)

Y/N (Standard)- 1400 LP/ Crow- 2400 LP

Y/N (Standard): My turn.

Y/N (Fusion): My turn.

Y/N (Synchro): My turn.

Y/N (XYZ): My turn.

Y/N (Standard)/ Y/N (Fusion)/ Y/N (Synchro)/ Y/N (XYZ): DRAW!

Y/N (Standard): Pendulum Summon! Turn up the heat, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon! Scratch your way to victory, Performapal Silver Claw! Appear, Dragonpulse Magician!

Performapal Silver Claw: Level 4: Scale 5- 1800 ATK/ 700 DEF

Dragonpulse Magician: Level 4: Scale 1: 1800 ATK/ 900 DEF

Y/N (Standard): I overlay my level 4 Silver Claw...

Y/N (Fusion): ...and my Dragonpulse Magician...

Y/N (Synchro): ...to build the Overlay Network!

Y/N (Standard): Cloaked in shadows...

Y/N (Fusion): ...and relentless in its objective...

Y/N (Synchro): ...I call upon...

Y/N (XYZ): ...the most dangerous of dragons!

Y/N (Standard)/ Y/N (Fusion)/ Y/N (Synchro)/ Y/N (XYZ): I XYZ Summon!

Y/N (Standard): Appear, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!

Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon: Rank 4- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Everyone is shocked to see the new dragon. Y/N (Standard) doesn't react.