A Traitor Unmasked

The Friendship Cup continues. Melissa announces the final duel of the first round.

Melissa: The final duel of the first round will be Y/N (XYZ) vs Dennis! I have a feeling that we're calling Y/N's name a lot.

Y/N (XYZ) stands next to Shay.

Shay: I need you to be careful. When I dueled against Dennis earlier, I got a strange feeling that he was hiding something.

Y/N (XYZ): I never trusted that clown.

Y/N (XYZ) closes his eyes and holds onto his Emperor Key.

Shay: You'll be fine, Y/N (XYZ). Just stay calm and you'll be okay.

Y/N (XYZ): I don't think I can be.

Shay: You're not alone, Y/N (XYZ). You have me and Astral.

Y/N (XYZ): I failed her, Shay. I failed Lulu.

Shay: You act this way every time one of your girls are in trouble. You're just very protective.

Y/N (XYZ): I will get her back, Shay. I'll do whatever it takes.

Melissa announces that the duelists need to enter the arena. Shay offers his hand to Y/N (XYZ).

Shay: We'll make it out of this, Y/N (XYZ).

Y/N (XYZ) hugs Shay for a second and then lets go. He gets on his duel runner and rides to the starting line. Dennis comes right up beside him.

Dennis: Hey. You look like someone I know.

Y/N (XYZ): Not the first time I've heard that.

Dennis: Anyway, let's have a great duel. Okay?

Y/N (XYZ): I'm going to be honest with you. I don't like you or trust you. I know you're hiding something and you better hope I'm wrong.

Dennis: Someone is grumpy but whatever. This will be fun!

Melissa: Let the duel begin!

Both riders take off. Y/N (XYZ) exits the tunnel first so he gets the first turn. He closes his eyes for a second.

Astral: Just breathe, Y/N (XYZ).

Y/N's (XYZ) eyes begin to glow and this startles Astral.

Y/N (XYZ): I'm sorry, Astral. But the time for patience is no more.

Turn 1- Y/N (XYZ)

Y/N (XYZ)- 4000 LP/ Dennis- 4000 LP

Y/N (XYZ): My turn. I summon Gagaga Magician in ATK Mode.

Gagaga Magician: Level 4- 1500 ATK/ 1000 DEF

Y/N (XYZ): Gagaga Magician's effect, activate. Once per turn, I can change its level between one and eight. I choose Level 5.

Gagaga Magician: Level 4 - - -> Level 5

Y/N (XYZ): Gagaga Child's effect, activate. If I control a Gagaga monster, I can special summon this monster from my hand.

Gagaga Child: Level 2- 800 ATK/ 1200 DEF

Y/N (XYZ): Then it becomes the same level as another Gagaga monster. Now it's Level 5.

Gagaga Child- Level 2 - - -> Level 5

Y/N (XYZ): I overlay my Level 5 Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Child to build the Overlay Network. I XYZ Summon! ZW- Leo Arms!

ZW- Leo Arms: Rank 5- 3000 ATK/ 1200 DEF

Y/N (XYZ): I place two cards facedown. Turn end.

Melissa: Y/N (XYZ) starts off the duel by XYZ Summoning.