Chapter 13: Please Kick Her Ass Em

KODAS POV:

"Would you shut up?" I asked looking to Tyler who laughed softly and gave me a grin.

Idiot.

"I saw you check her ass out at least six times. At least." He said noting the obvious that I was trying to hide.

Petra smirked from behind him, "Told you." She said teasingly.

If I could smack the two I would.

Emma walked to the front of the class placing her paper down and then walking back over while avoiding the whispering from the vampire girls who thought they were better than he because she was mortal.

If she was enough to stand beside Annalise Dragos in the war against a thousand year old tyrant, she's enough to stand in this class among us.

One of the girls, one I hadn't recognized gave her a sharp shoulder nudge and Emma stopped in her place and grabbed the girls wrist whispering something in her ear with a smile on her lips.

She looked like she was telling the girl she wanted to do all types of dirty things to her, but I'm sure that's not what she was saying.

Petra laughed and shook her head "She just told that girl she wants to fight her in the combat room during lunch." She said amazed.

I felt a small smirk grow on my lips and I watched as Emma let the girls wrist go before she walked over and sat down beside Tyler.

Tyler leaned over and smiled at her, "If I was straight I want you to know id totally bone you. With your permission of course." He said idiotically.

Sitting back, I stared at the back of his thick skull and wondered how this kid comes up with these things he says.

Emma gave him a strange look and then looked away before looking back at him, "Was that supposed to be a compliment?" She asked confused.

Petra leaned over Emma's desk and checked her out, "I like this one Koda, I think she's a keeper." She said laughing and staring down her shirt.

Her eyes tried to search for something, "I wanted to know if she had nipple piercings like Vydia does." Petra said staring at Emma's face.

A blush rolled up over me and I realized I just found out Vydia has nipple piercings.

God that's going to be hard not to look at her tits next time I see her. I wonder if it just always looks like her nipples are hard?

"Yup." Petra said popping the 'p' at the end before walking over to the door, "I'm going to stalk dear cousin Annie for a bit." She said before I thanked Nyx she was leaving.

The bell rang and I shoved my notebook in my backpack before zipping it shut and watching Tyler go on about how his old friend would be shitting bricks if he knew he was a vampire.

We reached the table where Faye was sitting scolding Kris for something all the while Ryker was scouting for Lily.

I'm sure we all know he's hot for her, it's the clearest thing. Poor son of a bitch is stuck with being roommates to Leandro on top of it all.

I won't be surprised if I-

Shit.

Emma's gone.

Putting my backpack down, I calmly walked out the dining hall and to the combat room as I watched Emma pull her hair into a messy bun and take her heels off.

She did it all so carefully and calmly, it almost enticed me.

"Emma you sure you want to do this? The rules and all." I reminded her and watched her stare over at me and check me out before laughing softly, "He said outside the combat room. We're inside." She said making me break into a small grin.