Chapter 25: Ah, This Feels Nice

A knock came to the door and I stopped and eyed the bathroom door listening to Vydias heart literally beat three times faster.

I stood and headed to the room pulling the door open and staring at Jolene.

She gave me a look and I gestured for her to come in and she quickly came in while I shut the door sighing about how much trouble I'm probably in.

Jolene walked to the bathroom and stopped for a moment as she eyed the two, "I can't understand Latin." I said watching her look to me and then the older one.

She shut her eyes and muttered a spell before asking him, "Who are you?" To which he responded "Sven Vangsvere." He said coldly.

I watched him stare up at me, "Why does she hold the face of Nyxyss?" He asked with distrust and anger.

Jolene stared at me and gestured for me to tell him, "I'm Nyx's descendent." I said watching him look me up and down before staring at Vayne.

Vayne stared at Jolene and then me, "You are a whore." He said to Jolene.

I watched her give him a look and he sniffed the air, "You smell of men. Two men." He said bluntly.

Two men?

I gave Jolene a look and she scowled at Vayne, "Times are different now. Welcome to the twenty first century." She said leaning back into the wall.

How the hell can we talk? "What spell did you do?" I asked watching Jolene look over at me, "Simple spell, helps to translate the words. They hear Latin, we hear English." She said before eyeing the two, "Come with me."

Vayne and Sven stood and followed her out the bathroom, "Anne get sleep. I'm placing these two in the cells with Jameson until I can figure out what to do with them." She said walking both out the room.

She shut the door and I looked to Vydia who laughed softly, "He hated you, like hated you." She said making me laugh and nod, "I think my face offended him." I joked and watched her laugh and go to her bed.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at Vydia who was closing her eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

The vision came slow, almost like it crept on me before I realized I was walking myself to a wall, I pricked my finger and began drawing the letters.

As it opened, I went inside and headed down the tunnel, to the room where I watched as Nyx  walked toward me, her hands laying on both sides of mine before she leaned in and took my lips.

I tried to pull her off, to shove her away, but she wouldn't stop. The longer she kissed, the more air she pulled from me.

It felt like I was battling with her, with myself but underwater.

Landing hard onto my back, I felt my spine arch upward as my eyes rolled back and my body felt so claustrophobic. 

'Ah, this feels nice.'

Her voice came out from elsewhere and yet right in my head.

I stood and ran out the tunnel hurrying to the hall and landing on the floor staring at Niko who was giving me a careful stare before Vance walked up behind him, "Ah, always you." He said to me before I was pulled and placed in the outside cell.

Sabrina was in there, along with Michael. She kept muttering that he smelt like Christmas and she hated Christmas. He kept his eyes shut and looked like he wanted to kill her. "For the love of Nyx Sabrina, would you shut up?" He asked looking over at her.

He gave me a dirty look and I made myself look like I was nervous to be around him, "Can I sleep in the chicken coop or somewhere else?" I asked Vance watching him grin, "Get in." He said shoving me into the cell.