Chapter 48: Gladamire

KODAS POV:

Thank god.

'They'll all be okay. They're just healing. But yes, Viktor and Nevana are with them.' Petra said smiling softly.

Jolene was fast asleep, as was Michael and all seven witches who managed to help put the protection spell up. It was so draining that they all just collapsed right after. Thomas caught Jolene thankfully, but he was surprised too.

It was like an off switch on all of them.

They've been asleep since then, but Jolene warned us that this might happen, that we should all just be placed in bed and left alone until we awaken. That they'll recover and recharge on their own.

I went to Thomas and he was switching out an IV on Jolene, "News?" He asked quietly.

I gave a nod, "Nevana and Viktor are with them. Anne has a large...well Petra described it as a skewered steak sized gash in her side. But Viktor patched it." I spoke quietly back.

He gave Jolene her new IV and then ran her vitals before rubbing her belly and then covering her with the blanket gesturing for me to follow.

Thomas shut the door and eyed the notebook in his hands, he's been keeping track of Jolenes vitals for the baby. For their baby. 

We went down the stairs and to the living room where I sat down across from him, "She's okay though? How's Nevana? Valdus? Viktor?" He asked.

I nodded, "All good. I uh, I hate to say this, but Petra says theres a spark growing between Viktor and Nevana." I said watching him scoff.

He shook his head, "Figures, he used to crush on her when they were young, it's nothing more than a crush." He said sighing.

I hope, Michaels my cousin, although we've had our weird relationship, we've grown during our time here. If Viktor and Nevana isn't real; then neither is what Petra says about Val and Anne.

Giving him a nod, I sighed, "Alright. I'll let you know if I hear more." I said while he gave a nod.

Going out the house, I went to our home and headed inside hearing Rosie laugh her stupid giggle.

Dammit.

"Petra you're supposed to let me know when she invites the idiot over." I said low.

Petra laughed and I headed up the stairs knocking.

The door opened and Petra gave me a smile, "Hi!" She said keeping the door closed slightly.

I gave her a small scowl and she pursed her lips, "Fine." She sighed and moved aside while Alex gave a small embarrassed look and headed out the room kissing her before leaving.

Holding up one finger I watched her nod, "Yeah one rule, I know." She said sighing and shutting her door.

Amelia laughed as she walked up the stairs going to her room.

She opened Michaels door and went inside with a new IV bag of blood.

I sighed and went back down the stairs watching Jameson munch on a bag of chips while grinning at Jessa.

The two were flirting in the kitchen and I grabbed a can of soda going back out.

Such a long ass day.

I sighed and thought of a simpler time, the time before I ever came into the damn academy.

LILYS POV:

Ryker ran his hand over my hair and smiled at me with his perfect face, I can't imagine how I ever spent a moment in my life without him.

"You know I've been thinking of names." He said smirking at me.