Chapter 31: Its Too Much

Tossing my hair into a messy bun, I stared out my window to see Norah, one of the humans, running around the street for the fifth time. The girl really loves to run.

Going down the stairs, I poured myself a cup of coffee and took it outside while giving her a small wave to which she waved back.

Sitting on the steps of the small porch, I enjoyed the morning sun and the silence that filled it.

I can't help but wonder what the world is like out there.

I'm curious to know if it's as horrible as I imagine. I'm sure it is, and the worst part is that I feel like I'm betraying my destiny hiding here.

But if I go, I know Michael will follow, so will Thomas and Vydia. Lily of course too despite being pregnant and I just can't lose anyone else.

It's too much.

ROSIES POV:

For the love of god, would someone shut her up?!

I stared at the ghost of my half sister, it was enough I had to pretend I couldn't see or hear her, but I have the damn girl poking me and commenting.

"So she's Luscious's daughter? What does that make her? That guy was a real manwhore." Petra said as she waggled her eyebrows.

Why doesn't she have a damn off switch?

Koda sighed and tried to ignore her while eating his cereal and talking to Jameson about Amelia slipping out last night.

I rubbed my temple and downed a coffee before turning and slamming into Michael. He took my coffee and brought it to his mouth drinking it.

Asshole! God my siblings are shit holes!

I sighed and poured myself a new cup.

The door opened and I watched Anne walk in with some amazing smelling food in a large oven tray.

She was dressed in black pajama pants and a band T-shirt with a cardigan looking very pretty like some Beverly Hills girl who pays to look that good in the morning naturally.

Michael smirked down at her and they shared a kiss before she placed down the tray on the counter and eyed Koda's cereal, "What'd you got there Lise?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at her.

Anne smirked and removed the lid to show six omelets, a handful of bacon strips and pancakes.

"I've got real food, for my favorite blood line." She said grinning at Michael who laughed and kissed her shoulder holding her from behind.

It almost made me yack to see him all lovey dovey, it's just gross when your half sibling does anything remotely romantic in front of you.

"Your girlfriend makes a mean dish." Petra said to Koda who gave her a look.

She laughed and leaned forward, "You're still crushing. Don't let it show brother." She said before leaving through the walls.

Crushing? On Anne? She's our cousin?! Ew!

I watched Koda sigh and take a bite of the bacon, "Damn this is good." He said quietly.

Grabbing a plate, I put an omelet and a few bacon strips on it, "Thank you, Anne." I said watching her give me a lost look but smiling and nodding.

She has no idea who I am, and that's alright, I'm her cousin but only because my mom Anastasia fucked both Nysrough brothers.

No clue where she is now, probably helping Israfel.

I took my plate to the back porch and sat down eating my food and watching the little kids running around and playing. They're sweet when they're not crying or screaming.

"For the last time, leave the fishing poles alone! They're not lightsabers!" A guys shouting came from behind one of the kids who was swinging the fishing poles around.

As the kid ran, he ran and scooped the girl in one arm while taking the pole and then putting her down scolding her before she ran off to play with the others.

Handsome man, dark brown hair, tall and very built.

I watched him sigh and look the pole over before fixing the line that was tangled up. He was handsome, I think he's a human, a Viper.

Yeah...

"Breakfast and a view?" Amelia asked as she headed up the back porch steps and stared at the guy and then me.

I shrugged, "Something like that. Anne made good food inside. You just have to deter your eyes from her and Michaels constant saliva swapping." I commented and she laughed before going inside.

Bringing the bacon strip to my lips, I took a bite and let my eyes roam the Viper guy, his eyes moved up and he scouted the place before catching my stare.

Then he gave a small smile and walked back to the shed.

Nice cowboys ass.

Going inside, I pulled out two pieces of bread and ignored Koda's 'What are you doing?'s and 'Need help?'s.

Putting some of the eggs on the sandwich, I added lettuce and then bacon strips and some a bit of avocado before taking the sandwich and cutting in half taking it out to the back porch.

The handsome Viper walked past the porch toward his house and I leaned over the wood railing holding the plate out, "Breakfast sandwich." I said cocking an eyebrow at him.

He stopped in his tracks and looked to the plate and then me before smiling slowly and then taking the plate.

His eyes moved to the seat beside me, "That seat taken?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Not that I'm aware of." I said flirting and watching him smirk and walk over sitting down beside me.

We ate in silence and I admired the view of the ocean and the birds.

He sat leaned forward with his elbows propped on his thighs.

"You're a Viper." I commented to break the silence, and he nodded swallowing down a bite, "You're a Nysrough." He said amused.

I laughed and nodded, "Yeah, I'm Rosie." I said smiling sweetly to him.

The guy smiled back, "Alexander. Usually I'm not a fan of people, but you got me, I have a weakness for food." He said shrugging.

That's cute, I fought my smile from growing and he broke into a full smile, "You have a very feminine face, I'm not trying to use any lines on you but it's angelic." He said blushing and looking down at the sandwich laughing nervously.

Oh shit that's cute, I let a small laugh come out, "That's definitely the first time I've heard that. Thank you, that's sweet though." I replied taking a bite of a bacon strip.

He nodded and silence grew between us again.

The door opened and Koda walked out but stopped and stared at Alexander, "Hey Alex, you want to come in? We've got more food." He said looking to me.

Cockblocker.

Alexander shook his head, "I'm good. I should get going. Thank you for the delicious sandwich Rosie." He said giving me a small grin before handing the plate to Koda and patting Koda's shoulder once before going to his home.

He's cute.

Koda stared down at the crust on the plate, "Rosie, no guys." He said warningly.

Oh hush.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright dad." I said going inside and placing my plate on Koda's.

Older brothers suck.