Chapter 28: Viktor Viper

Lifting my head off the pillow, I stared at the room and looked to the sunlight shining bright inside the room.

It's day time.

I stood out of the bed and went down the stairs and out the front door stopping as I noticed everyone bringing boxes around and opening tubs of things.

Going to Michael, I ran a hand down his back feeling groggy still. He turned with furrowed eyebrows but his expression lightened as he saw me, "What are you doing up? You're supposed to be asleep still." He said placing a hand to my forehead and then tipping my chin up kissing my lips.

Mmm.

I smiled and then looked around, "Where are we?" I asked feeling so confused.

He held out a warm blanket and I looked to Lana as she took it and handed it to Ben.

Lana.

Lana?

She smiled softly at me, "Goodmorning, I heard you brought the castle down." She said laughing and shoulder knudging me.

Her belly was so cute and had a little bump!

I ran my hand over it smiling, "I honestly don't remember anything past going to sleep that night." I said looking back at Michael.

He lifted the two tubs walking past me, "We burned the castle down. Nyx, Vladimir and Israfel are reborn and alive. The end of time is officially here. We're rebuilding the human, vampire and Werewolf numbers if shit goes south." He said gesturing to Chief Dariko.

What the hell?

God, a girl sleeps for one nap and bam, she's so behind.

Zuri ran over and jumped in my arms, "Zuri! Anne isn't strong enough, Anne put her down!" Talia ordered giving me a look, and daring me to protest.

I laughed and put Zuri down, "Have you seen Lily?" I asked watching as she pointed to a garden.

Lily was with her parents, Jeffrey and Abigale, and Ryker.

Relief swam over my chest and I walked over to the garden watching as Ryker smiled at me and then tapped Lily.

She looked up and stared at me smiling widely and then ran over hugging me tightly. I hugged her back feeling so much better knowing she's alive and safe.

Lily pulled back and scowled at me, "Are you trying to kill me?!" She asked furiously. Here I am thinking about saving the world but always forgetting that I have Lily's hypochondriac ass always worrying about me.

I laughed and shook my head, "No, I'm not. Where's everyone else?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

She looked around, "They're all here, wandering about. I know Lincoln's with your dad and Viktor Viper." She said gesturing to one of the homes.

Who?

Viper? The guy we bought all the weapons from? With like a thousand sons?

I headed inside the house she pointed to and followed the voices to the kitchen and saw Thomas writing down something and eyeing a map.

Jolene leaned over his shoulder and pondered it and then Lincoln nodded. 

The Viktor guy was a dark haired man with light green eyes and grey peppered hair. He was a good looking older man.

I walked over to Lincoln's side and stared down at the map. It showed the homes with names and everyone's placement.

Oh they're making housing charts.