Chapter 52: Ready To Kick Ass?

TWO DAYS EARLIER:

LINCOLNS POV:

Anne's screams are still clear in my mind.

"No I'm telling you Jolene, this is the only way. I've seen it. It's the only way." I repeated watching her run her hand over her stomach then nod.

I watched her sigh, "What about Lana? She just gave birth." She said shaking her head.

Like we don't have a witch to help relieve that.

She must've known what I was thinking because then she told Thomas to get Andres.

I sighed and looked to Jolene, "Trust me, this will work. All the witches will be asleep again though. We need a lot of magic. The spells, protections." I added watching her nod.

LANAS POV:

Drinking the cup down, it took a minute but my body began numbing, I couldn't feel any pain.

After ten minutes the numbing died down and I felt my body back to its original state. Even my baby belly fat was gone.

My body was as it was before I ever got pregnant.

I gave the guy a weird look and he smiled softly, "I'm the best warlock of my time. How are you feeling?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded, "I feel amazing actually." I ran my hands over my abs and smirked.

My breast milk is gone though! "My baby's milk!" I said worried as I held my breast.

Andres nodded, "This change isn't permanent, you have three days in this body, then you'll be back to your old self. Until then, don't worry, we have enough milk collected for now and many pregnant woman due. They wouldn't mind." He said smiling softly.

Right.

I looked to Heath in Ben's arms, "Take care of our baby." I said to Ben as I kept my eyes on my sons face.

God, kid you have no idea how long I've wanted you. I have everything I need now, but I still owe this to her.

"Is she ready?" Vydia asked Andres before smiling over at me.

He gave a nod to her, "She'll be good for three days. Then the mommas gotta come back." He said cocking an eyebrow at us.

We don't plan on being gone that long.

The sound of the shield spell being taken down told me we were really doing this.

Giving Ben a long kiss, I smiled, "Thanks for being such a good trooper." I said proud of him. Lincoln was angry to let Dayna go alone, eventually he gave way.

He nodded, "You bring back Anne, and then help me raise this little guy. Heaven knows I can't do it alone." He said before we pressed foreheads together, shared a last kiss and I headed to the weaponry armoring up and getting my weapons needed.

Vydia had her swords and two guns, Dayna had her brass knuckles, grenades, knives and an automatic gun. Emma grabbed her bow and arrows as well as throwing knives too. Lisa was armoring up with Katie who are oddly enough friendly now. Lastly was Norah who was kissing her kids bye, she was the quiet one of us and often kept to herself. I've heard she's a good fighter and driver though.

Either way, it was us girls, Lincoln was very specific about us. He said if it's any less or any more it'll change the entire vision and we might all die including Anne.

We had our orders, go to the castle, take down the army including Serafina, then save Anne and get the guys and Nevana right after.

Going to the helicopter, I eyed the controls and Jolene walked over giving me a look over, "Can you fly?" She asked.